Admin that banned you: Waylon Smithers

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 2 week ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i armed a c4 for 10 minutes

someone else tries to disarm it around like 4 people

i get banned for 2 weeks

?

17 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

Yes, you armed the C4. You committed the traitorous act.

I'll think about reducing it tomorrow.

I get it was a joke but regardless it's still T baiting and can't really punish the defuser.

i did the traitorous act yes and then i immediately got killed for it and that shouldve been the end of that situation but someone else tried to disarm it and thats the reason why that many ppl were killed

why would anyone try to disarm it with that many people around ? that makes no sense and is legit only the fault of the person trying to do that lmfao

21 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

Yes, you armed the C4. You committed the traitorous act.

I'll think about reducing it tomorrow.

I get it was a joke but regardless it's still T baiting and can't really punish the defuser.

also how is what i did, like u said, tbaiting a hefty enough offense for a 2 week ban ?

10 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

The two week ban was for killing 6 people, someone has to be punished and in no world would you ever ban the defuser. 

so u punish the person that made the c4 essentially useless in every case except when someone comes along and clicks a funky wire

and no one even reported me so why does it absolutely need to go with someone getting punished

Posted  Edited by Waylon Smithers

As an innocent, you should never arm a C4 under any circumstance even as a joke.

What if you arm a C4 and a traitor fails a defuse on purpose? Would it be teaming?

What if someone panics and doesn't take time to read the remaining time in a round and compare it to the time on the C4? Do I ban that person?

There are too many variables to ever justify arming a C4 even for a joke. Which is why you should never do it.

And the only reason you were banned for 2 weeks is that's the base ban time for 6 RDMs, that's why I said I'll see what I'll reduce it to.

I wouldn't worry, I probably won't keep the time above one week.

Oh and the reason you were banned at all is so people on the server and you don't think that's a regular thing people can or should do.

Edited by Waylon Smithers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by edgar
11 hours ago, Waylon Smithers said:

As an innocent, you should never arm a C4 under any circumstance even as a joke.

What if you arm a C4 and a traitor fails a defuse on purpose? Would it be teaming?

What if someone panics and doesn't take time to read the remaining time in a round and compare it to the time on the C4? Do I ban that person?

There are too many variables to ever justify arming a C4 even for a joke. Which is why you should never do it.

And the only reason you were banned for 2 weeks is that's the base ban time for 6 RDMs, that's why I said I'll see what I'll reduce it to.

I wouldn't worry, I probably won't keep the time above one week.

Oh and the reason you were banned at all is so people on the server and you don't think that's a regular thing people can or should do.

i would understand if the traitor used it to kill all those people i should be punished but not really the other way

and if someone cant take 2 seconds of their brain power to obviously see that the round could never be 10 minutes long then i think they should be extradited to another server

and this same scenario happened to someone else and all they got was a karma ban while im getting up to a week ?

but alright it seems theres no way to sway ur opinion w/e

Edited by edgar

5 hours ago, edgar said:

and this same scenario happened to someone else and all they got was a karma ban while im getting up to a week ?

True. Unbanned, but don't do it again.

And maybe I'd be more inclined if you lowered the salt on the appeal.

Achievements