Astro

Not over yet.

It was a dark day on the Resonate IV. Violator had just demoted gamrpown to Trial Member. Xy was brushing his teeth,
3mo 8rony was cooking some pizza. Windee was eating a plate of ketchup.
    "Stop eating our ketchup supply!" Yelled Violator.
    "Not until myPHART get's a promotion." Said Windeetree.
    Later that day Smitty and Astro were on GFL Minecraft 24/7. They notice in chat that myPHART had his rank changed to
trial manager.
    "FINALLY!!!" myPHART Screamed!
    We later looked in chat to see that he was actually demoted to a bottle of mustard. We didn't tell him though.
After about 3 days of 3mo's pizza, Violator and the gang ordered some Taco Bell. They ate like hogs while 3mo sat
in a corner, crying. (His pizza was pretty good btw, they just got mad from having it too much)
As they finished their pizza, they looked in the box to realize that there was 1 pizza left.
    "I deserve it" Said Xy.
    "No I do!" Violator yelled.
    "I can live on ketchup" Windeetree explained.
3mo walked into the room. His eye's beating with a red glow. He grabbed the pizza and gobbled it down in 1 fast bite.
After that, he walked away and used his magical 8rony powers and zapped Windeetree's ketchup supply with his eyes.
    "Was that necessary?" Windee asked.
    "Yes." Said 3mo 8rony
    As 3mo was walking to the front of the ship, Violator had promoted him to Trial Admin. 3mo's first thing he did was ban
Smitty. Everyone expected it. Violator had a calender and for every day it said "Ban Smitty."
    "Took you long enough" Xy explained.
    "I just got admin so shut it." 3mo yelled.
    Zeb walked into the room. His phone fell out of his pocket, showing a picture of TheClassyBandit. It was just
his profile picture. That was it. It also had a picture of a potato next to it. The picture and the potato
looked pretty similar.
    Xy secretly unbanned smitty and got lawlness to come over for dinner.
    "DING DONG DING DONG" It was Midnight and Violator needed to get his beauty sleep. Xy went to his room and
noticed PB-n-J, going through Xy's computer, deleting system 32 and installing Linux on his PC, downgrading his
CPU to a Core Duo, 2 Gigabytes of ram and no graphics card.
    As Xy went to go confront PB-n-J for downgrading his PC, he heard a noise, it was, SMITTY! Smitty walked into the kitchen
and started to cook some of Xy's favorite foods. Pasta. Xy's heart was racing, the smell of the pasta and the rage against PB-n-J,
he went crazy. Xy ran and grabbed the pasta and punched PB-n-J. PB crawled over to his desk and grabbed a AWP, he aimed at Xy and 
shot him dead in the heart.
 3mo walked into the room, noticed the blood and went into panic mode. He had just washed
all of Xy's sheets and cleaned his floor.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" 3mo cried.
    As 3mo looked at the massive bloodstain, Violator summoned Xy back to life. He was also demoted back to member.
    "That's not fair!" He yelled.

Actors in story - Xy, Violator, Astro, ClassyBandit, Smitty, 3mo, PB-n-J, Lawlness (barely), myPHART, Zeb. (My luck I probably missed someone.)

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

Posted  Edited by Xy_
1 minute ago, ThatHighQualityStuff said:

Pasta wont be the only thing im giving to xy :pull:

:lenny:

Edited by Xy_

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg