Ben

[Announcement] Regarding the Moderation Team

23 hours ago, CSS ZE Secretary said:

Does this mean I can finally be unbanned from discord?

23 hours ago, williampickthall12 said:

ayy i was thinking the same thing?

i deleted all evidence i had saved for both of you since i'm no longer mod so feel free to reappeal. i can't recall anyone else saving anything so i can't imagine they have much proof of any activities for either of you.

Getting flashbacks to when I was removed from teamspeak admin with no warning because they "merged" it with forum mod and discord then they un merged it. Seems like things haven't changed a bit, good to see. 

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Posted  Edited by positive

Blaming people for fucking their way to the top is like blaming female streamers for showing their tits for donations. Who's the real issue? the promoted or the promoter? It's all supply or demand. Hell if I could, I would show my tits on a stream for thousands of dollars no doubt, and if I wanted to become council i'd just seduce @Roy

Edited by positive

3 hours ago, positive said:

Blaming people for fucking their way to the top is like blaming female streamers for showing their tits for donations. Who's the real issue? the promoted or the promoter? It's all supply or demand. Hell if I could, I would show my tits on a stream for thousands of dollars no doubt, and if I wanted to become council i'd just seduce @Roy

Those 2 aren't the same at all tf lmao

Posted  Edited by positive
10 hours ago, Spazzin said:

Those 2 aren't the same at all tf lmao

let me rephrase

My point is perhaps you should blame the accused higher up(s) that tend to fuck around and simp for girls online instead of blaming the one who's attempting to climb the ranks? I tend to compare with with female streamers as they get a lot of hate, but they wouldn't have gotten popular in the first place if nobody wanted to simp over them in the first place. 

This is just like when SoJa bought Derpy using GFL paypal money that he straight up stole. Nobody blamed derpy for getting the stuff, because well why should we? SoJa was the one doing the bad deed and with the power to do it.

Edited by positive

2 hours ago, positive said:

let me rephrase

My point is perhaps you should blame the accused higher up(s) that tend to fuck around and simp for girls online instead of blaming the one who's attempting to climb the ranks? I tend to compare with with female streamers as they get a lot of hate, but they wouldn't have gotten popular in the first place if nobody wanted to simp over them in the first place. 

This is just like when SoJa bought Derpy using GFL paypal money that he straight up stole. Nobody blamed derpy for getting the stuff, because well why should we? SoJa was the one doing the bad deed and with the power to do it.

Dont see why you had to bring up derpy in your awful point but ok lol

1 hour ago, Spazzin said:

Dont see why you had to bring up derpy in your awful point but ok lol

No Positive is right. The whole point everyone here is making is that the higher ups are simping and letting certain girls get to the top. 

jitticus

5 hours ago, positive said:

let me rephrase

I can agree with you, you need Simps to get what your getting, BUT the females know what there doing, there showing there tits only to make money that’s there whole purpose, some care but most are just doing it bc they know  they have big tits and can make money off it, but yes there are still people (simps) who are making it happen and who are giving the girls money bc they are simps.

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

well this thread has certainly gone off the rails 

fail home video GIF by Cheezburger

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace
6 hours ago, bowoof said:

let me get this right, they fire shuruia, and moderation team welcomes them back because they were at least a good mod, so they nuked the mod team? lmao

Shuruia's removal was also bullshit from the side that I have heard. False accusations and other BS points they used against him. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

9 hours ago, positive said:

If you don't understand it by now, you're really fucking dense.

godspeed

oh no i understand, it was still an awful point my guy

Posted  Edited by Shuruia
3 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Shuruia's removal was also bullshit from the side that I have heard. False accusations and other BS points they used against him. 

BhMX1Gw.png

Man Ray Glitch GIF by /////MONOARTCHIVES//////

Always a treat.

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements