SadKat

VIP For Steam Items

Posted  Edited by A_Sad_Cat

I've been thinking and i dotn think we have ever implemented this into the ways of subbing to GFL, but its using steam ingame items to get VIP and Supporter, personally i think this is a good idea brcause it will allow us to do global giveaways maybe for like CSGO items, game gifts and all that. i dont know if people would use it or if it would be a waste of time but its always worth a try ya know. it also relies on trust within mangers of this thing and if people would take their time to do this or vwe could make a steam bot account so that people who want VIP can deposit items in with their name as a message and we could do monthly givaways!

Edited by A_Sad_Cat

197353569_tenor(3).gif.065580a7da8c5c557fa339bee9135437.gif

The only thing with this is that it can be very risky. GFL will need to sell these items for real cash so there's a fairly large chance you could get scammed and then GFL loses out. Those who do buy skins legit usually pay a lot cheaper then what these items are worth so you wouldn't get the amount of days for VIP/Supporter that you originally thought you were getting nor would it be that beneficial for GFL because items can take forever to sell. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

steam items = can only be sold on steam = steam wallet cash  money that can be spent on servers 

only way it'd be able to pay for servers is if you find someone willing to pay you in PayPal for it, which is unlikely. 

You oi can always try and trade someone, though. As in, "Hey, I'll buy you GTA V for VIP"

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

2 minutes ago, A_Sad_Cat said:

the thing is this wil allow us to award people in the community for loyalty by doing this

Maybe, but it would also be really a lot like we are scamming items. We don't want to do that, especially with our donations being so thin as it is.

swegbuster1.png

Maybe when we are in a less sticky situation this would be possible but money is the only way we can pay for servers.

1 minute ago, SwegBuster said:

Maybe, but it would also be really a lot like we are scamming items. We don't want to do that, especially with our donations being so thin as it is.

how would we be scammin items, we can just put the bot in someones hands who are trustworthy

2 minutes ago, A_Sad_Cat said:

how would we be scammin items, we can just put the bot in someones hands who are trustworthy

Because not everyone on GFL can be trusted especially with what recently happened. So as Denros said, we'll be doing actual payment wise for awhile.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 minutes ago, denros said:

Maybe when we are in a less sticky situation this would be possible but money is the only way we can pay for servers.

i completely agree with you, but i didnt say do it now, i mean it as secondary content

49 minutes ago, OGMartin said:

Also you can cancel the "trade" and get your items back right away.

get a job

kthnxbye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22