Rena

see ya all

On 11/20/2020 at 1:49 PM, Pachimo said:

LOL, i love how many people fell for it...

i was joking around.

A few thing here:

- i spent money on gfl so why would i leave?

- i like the players here well most of them well...

- i had a fun time on the forum..

Sorry if i got people so surprised XD

I just did it to see how many people would miss me.. Not that much i guess would miss me if i left ;(

PS: sorry for the people that wanted me gone  I am guessing alot of people wanted me gone but i am still back ;)

I honestly forgot I posted that and had to look it back up. Damn lmao

Oh, and I figured I'd let everybody know since I'm sure there are people confused still. She's mocking a thread I posted in the first gaming community I joined, SteamGamers. The thread was from 2011 and can be found here (quite a fun read).

How it went was:

1. I got mad at something, wanted attention, and made a thread stating I'm leaving.
  2. Got extremely butthurt about the negative comments.
  3. Took back everything I said and tried turning it into a "I was just joking" thread which resulted in even more negative comments, which was to be expected.

Good timesssss. I was 12 - 13 years old at this time by the way.

41 minutes ago, Roy said:

I honestly forgot I posted that and had to look it back up. Damn lmao

Oh, and I figured I'd let everybody know since I'm sure there are people confused still. She's mocking a thread I posted in the first gaming community I joined, SteamGamers. The thread was from 2011 and can be found here (quite a fun read).

How it went was:

1. I got mad at something, wanted attention, and made a thread stating I'm leaving.
  2. Got extremely butthurt about the negative comments.
  3. Took back everything I said and tried turning it into a "I was just joking" thread which resulted in even more negative comments, which was to be expected.

Good timesssss. I was 12 - 13 years old at this time by the way.

tfw u expose urself

original.gif

Achievements

1 minute ago, John Jeez Man said:

how to get ez likes 101 and also, we still doing this... what are you? gay?

On 11/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, Roy said:

original.gif

Achievements