Baby

Musical Talent

Hello! This topic is for those who have interest in music and instruments. 

So, who has instruments and knows how to play them? I'm curious to know. For those who don't own a instrument, but would like to and learn to play it can mention those as well. I'll go first.

I have a drum-set and I taught myself how to play them. Basically, I just play songs I like on them. I currently only know one song completely right now, which is Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N' Roses. An instrument I want, however, would be a ukulele. Why do I want that for? Well, I want to learn to play metal songs and completely surprise people. I don't know, I just find that sick. <3

Been playing piano for about 10 years now. Learned by memorization at the age of 4, took a year break, then continued practicing until now. I play piano for 2 music groups at school (Vocal jazz and Jazz Band). Trying to learn  a Dirty Loops song as well as other songs with various difficulties (Dirty Loops is HARD).

For other instruments, I played recorder for a year, and been playing saxophone (alto from 4th grade to 7th grade, bari sax from 7th grade till now) in concert band and marching band. May pick up bassoon soon.

76561198088916523.png

I used to be able to play a pretty mean recorder... then I lost it

Other than that, I've played Trombone for about 3~ years in my school's bands, which included Marching, Concert and Jazz. Most of my friends at my old school were also in the band, and my teacher was pretty chill. Jazz band was definitely my favorite class. I haven't touched my instrument since May, since we moved and there's no "online band", no need for me to touch it.

I've always wanted to pick up an instrument such as the Trumpet or Saxophone (mainly cause of Jazz band), they seem cool.

I'm waiting for the guy who's gonna make the "Tromboner" joke.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I've played the trumpet since 5th grade, up until my senior year of high school.  I did Jazz, Concert, and, when I got into high school, Marching Band. I don't play anymore because I really don't have a reason to, and, unlike many of the people I knew in band, I'm not going to school for music.

sig.jpg

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Admin 

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Server Manager.

Ex-Rust Admin

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

I started playing guitar when i was 5, but then i lost interest... I picked up the ukulele for a little bit about a year ago and i can play Through the Fire and Flames.

I was able to play the piano by memorization, but I've forgotten most of the songs.  I can read music though, and quickly pick up on songs that I like.  Same thing for the guitar.

I played the clarinet during high school and can play basic songs with a flute.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Bass because it's really easy, but I want to learn to play guitar and piano. I, personally, think that music made from piano is beautiful and music from guitar is very, very relaxing. Dreaming to learn them.

original.gif

Achievements

I used to play acoustic guitar. Like 5 years ago. Kind of gave up on it, but regret it miserably.

I could be drowning in pussy right now :(

yeah.gif

For those of you who want to play piano, pick it up now while you can. It's probably the best instrument to learn because it well surely help in learning other instruments (except maybe guitar due to having to learn chords) as well as improve your music ability. Piano got me this far (this is what I'm learning): 

76561198088916523.png

16 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

For those of you who want to play piano, pick it up now while you can. It's probably the best instrument to learn because it well surely help in learning other instruments (except maybe guitar due to having to learn chords) as well as improve your music ability. Piano got me this far (this is what I'm learning): 

Can you play the space jam theme song for me? Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

-snip-

try me, I could play this.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I play trumpet it a wind ensemble that participated in the Midwest clinic.  I'd say I'm decent lol.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by BroomStick

Most people blow the flute, but i blow dudes :lenny:

it's an instrument enough, trust me

Edited by BroomStick

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

When I first started in 5th grade, I played the clarinet. Then, I went to the  Alto saxophone, then went to Bari saxophone in the wind  symphony. Then, going for Drum major. I would say I'm not bad.

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

22 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

I played in Band class back in 4th grade. I played the trumpet and some drums.

I hated every moment of it.

23 hours ago, Batty said:

I used to be able to play a pretty mean recorder... then I lost it

Other than that, I've played Trombone for about 3~ years in my school's bands, which included Marching, Concert and Jazz. Most of my friends at my old school were also in the band, and my teacher was pretty chill. Jazz band was definitely my favorite class. I haven't touched my instrument since May, since we moved and there's no "online band", no need for me to touch it.

I've always wanted to pick up an instrument such as the Trumpet or Saxophone (mainly cause of Jazz band), they seem cool.

Oh, yeah! I completely forgot about band and the recorder! 

I actually played the recorder in 4th grade for my music class, it was a requirement, but I never was in to it. I also played the Trumpet in band for 3 years. I ended up quitting in the beginning of 8th grade. I never really cared for the Trumpet. 

Another thing wold be I was in orchestra in 4th grade and the beginning of 5th grade. I played the Violin and I had the smallest one in the class. I was a small child. 

I'm thinking about learning songs for the piano. I know all the keys since I had to take a piano class in 8th grade, but I never got around to learning anything other than the keys and a few nursery rhymes.