Baby

Musical Talent

I've been playing guitar for 6 years on and off. I started with metal song so on electric but then switched to classical now i go back and forth. 

Here is a vid I uploaded lol

I used to play the recorder/flute or whatever it was called when I was younger, like really really young (elementary school). I stopped playing it after I entered intermediate school. I used to have a good voice when I sang songs, but I stopped after awhile because it cost money to sing and go to competitions. Although it was in school, we had to pay for uniforms/dresses, competitions, and stuff. Our school was poor, so we can't function properly. I also used to play electric piano, so this isn't even something I should even brag about since they have tutorials on it.

To be honest, if I ever wanted to play an instrument again, I think it would take me a while to actually start again considering now I'm just a geek/freak/NEET sitting on the computer in my room all day. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheBrownFoxJumps

I used to play the trumpet in the school band in primary school for roughly a year before I was shifted to playing the tuba. Never really had the chance to flourish in it, since I made the dumbest mistake to switch from band to scouts as a co-curriculum activity. Now I'm currently saving up money to get a decent trumpet and hopefully develop a hobby or talent out of it.

One of the first few songs/music I'd like to play with the trumpet would be 'Lazy Afternoons', one of the few songs in the Kingdom Hearts OST. I really do enjoy that one.

Edited by TheBrownFoxJumps

• 3 months later...