Ben

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

If you do not wear a mask you simply do not care about the people you are around. As someone above stated, the mask is not to protect you, it is to protect others. By not wearing a mask (or by wearing it with your nose exposed), you potentially put everyone around at risk. As someone with a brother who is a respiratory therapist I take this very seriously as he works with COVID patients every single day. My family operates a locally owned business on private property and if you come into our store without a mask, we WILL throw you out of our store. Unless you regularly struggle with your breathing, you should have no issue wearing a mask for 20 minutes in a retail store, and if you do struggle breathing on a regular basis, you may want to consider other alternatives to going out in public.

(this isn't me calling anyone out, i just wanted to rant because we have people come into our store daily who complain about wearing a mask. i love you all :happytree:)

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

I work in retail, so I have to wear the mask. However, while I understand that not wearing it over my nose isn't technically wearing it right, my glasses always get fogged up when I have it over my nose. If I come into close contact with someone, I'll wear it correctly. But when I'm by myself (more than 6 feet away from someone), I'll either wear it over just my mouth, or not at all.

Michigan is fucked, that's all I can say.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Wearing a mask reduces the changes of getting covid but some people think that it's just a flu, but it's not. Just suck it up and wear the darn thing! Doctors can wear for hours when doing surgeries so that mean you should be able to wear for 30 mins whiles you shop at the store.

Image result for trans pride

At the end of the day, if we all wear a mask, we'd be a lot safer. Yes, it's an inconvenience and if you actually have medical problems with masks, I understand it. However, we should all be wearing it because masks are what keeps you from spreading the virus to others, plus it probably keeps you safer. If we all do our part, we could drastically limit cases, especially in the US where we're getting royally fucked by Covid.

I feel like we could be in a lot better place if we all did our part and were cautious of everyone's health whether that be others or our own.

-Brotherwolf

Canada is still on the increase in daily cases, but luckily our death rate appears to have declined.. This mutation of the virus is more easily spread, but less deadly (From what I've heard on the news). 

I have been wearing a mask ever since it became a requirement, and follow all safety protocols. I used to do deliveries during the pandemics hardest time (online orders for us skyrocketed), and frequently had requests to deliver with a mask and gloves on, which I complied. Luckily, Canada has a decent system in place and most people follow the guidelines provided by the government... Apart from students partying, and a few restaurants ignoring warnings... One of them was fined $270,000 for staying open despite orders to close... 

These times make me truly appreciate being a Canadian. I've never run into anyone who doesn't support NOT wearing a mask... I've seen a few who have insulted me for not wearing a mask (when it wasn't a requirement)... A lady flipped out at me for not wearing one when it wasn't initially required... The supervisor in that department came over and told her to leave. Luckily, I worked thirdparty for the store, and had more right to be in there than she did. :)

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Thank you JESUS, now let's hope it all gets better and people are willing to take it.

We also can't slack off now bc Covid will still be out there, even with a vaccine. Wear a mask, social distance. It's not that hard.

-Brotherwolf

i don’t like wearing masks they’re very restricting to my manhood 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

• 7 months later...