HiImCleatus

Sadly I have been banned

Name: HiImCleatus

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:7328509

Banned by: myPHART

Ban reason: Consistent

Why you should be unbanned: myPHART believed I consistently RDMed which is not true. I was playing for a while and in that stretch I can assure you I did not RDM once except for the time in which I killed myPHART (jokingly) for ungagging himself during a gag round. The other times in which I was reported but not slain (because I did not RDM) I either came upon 2 people fighting each other and attempted to kill the one I thought was the T (the one shooting while the other was running away). I'm sure that myPHART believes that he/she was in the right because the last report against me was for someone who was told repeatedly to take the diamond block to the forge and stopped after being sufficiently warned.

I am sorry that myPHART feels as though I have wronged her/him and then community but I see it otherwise.

MJstevens likes this  Like this

Lol. 

I checked the deathscene on Bunnynator. She was walking to the furnace, then she stopped for 1 second, dropped the diamond block, then picked it back up. That's when you shot and killed her.

You also left out the fact that you also attempted to kill @HoxenshatteredRulez when he ungagged himself as well.

NOT TO MENTION you were also warned to stop being so trigger-happy.

All these events = ban for consistency.

I did not see her pick it back up. That may have been the moment I shot her. Ah yes I did attempt to kill Hoxen as well. I killed you guys as a joke though. I was warned for being trigger happy but only slain once. I think there is something missing there. If I haven't done anything wrong outside of killing people who are actively attacking others then what is my crime? I'm honestly sorry that you felt mad about me killing you. I didn't think you would take it so harshly.

As a witness to your RDMs, I don't believe you should be unbanned. I watched you kill a traitor buddy of mine. Even though you were the last inno left, you didn't have proof that one dude was a T and you can't just kill the last people remaining only because someone said "you're the last inno left" or "the rest of us are traitors." You also killed me one round for killing Hutch. Sure, we were both inno but I warned him three times to move from the tester entrance and therefore killed him. Ever since I joined the community, I've seen you been banned MULTIPLE times. If this was a perm ban, I would be in favor of keeping you banned for all the trouble you've caused.

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif

This was a whole different situation than between you and I gamr. I've not been trying to act like shit but it feels like the other players target me whenever I play for some reason. Especially the VIPs which I know we're not allowed to bad mouth

1 minute ago, HiImCleatus said:

This was a whole different situation than between you and I gamr. I've not been trying to act like shit but it feels like the other players target me whenever I play for some reason. Especially the VIPs which I know we're not allowed to bad mouth

Respect isn't just speaking to us in a friendly manor, it's also treating us in one as well.

Gonna leave the other 2 out of a cancer argument because I believe they are wrong but myPHART what do you think I did to actually deserve it? Was it killing bunny after she dropped the block or was it killing you and shooting hoxen for ungagging yourselves during a gag round?