sansation

ban appeal!

Posted  Edited by sansation

so today i was playing TTT when an admin comes on, now, before this a guy named nightmare rdmed me 2 times, each time for no reason, so i revenge rdmed him. then after that in the tower lots of ppl died tom cruise (the player) was standing looking at a guy with a shotgun when i saw the man get shot from a shotgun so i killed him believing he did it. then pb n j (the admin) came on. after a few more rounds i left, being bored. then, i come back after a while and it says i was banned for ATTEMPTED MASS RDM AND LEAVE. but i never even TRIED to kill a third person! i admit for the 2 rdm but i never tried to kill a third person!:wutface:

in game name: [GFL] sansation the mlg pro

my steam ID:STEAM_0:0:154676080

reason of ban from admin: "attempted mass and leave"

banned by: pb-n-j

Edited by sansation

Name: [GFL] sansation the mlg pro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154676080

SourceBans

PBJ and kept good documentation, and it looks like the guidelines were followed to the letter.  You did kill three people in a single round.  The obvious ones were Tom Cruise and Nightmare because of the report, but then you threw a incendiary grenade and killed another player named gfarandhya (damage logs).  You made a lot of bad decisions during that round; note that "revenge RDM" doesn't get you off the hook.

ssqIvRN.png

Is there any way you can challenge the below?  Picture proof supporting the Server Admin's decision.

This is the damage log PBJ provided showing the kill to gfarandhya during round 6 (same round as the other two kills)

d85c3ab16083f6ca63a64122a56b4528.jpg

Tom Cruise

24e16a7477a6fe689186f23cfcafea17.jpg

Nightmare

hHzxcZn.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Eh, honestly this was an interesting case. The ban is justified since I reviewed the death scene for Tom Cruise that did show him to move and ID the bodies (he IDed one while you had just IDed the other, then you killed him). I would be more inclined to keep this ban, except for 2 things:

1) This is your first offense that I've seen.

2) Nightmare Mass'ed a round or two later.

I will undo the ban. Please try to follow the rules from now on though, as bans only increase from here on out.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

3 minutes ago, PB-n-JasonVoorhees said:

Eh, honestly this was an interesting case. The ban is justified since I reviewed the death scene for Tom Cruise that did show him to move and ID the bodies (he IDed one while you had just IDed the other, then you killed him). I would be more inclined to keep this ban, except for 2 things:

1) This is your first offense that I've seen.

2) Nightmare Mass'ed a round or two later.

I will undo the ban. Please try to follow the rules from now on though, as bans only increase from here on out.

Such a generous leader :B|: this is why GFL is so awesome.  Thanks a load.  I will lock the thread to prevent spam because this appeal is resolved.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152