xlShoe

xlShoe's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: xlShoe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58810302

Reason for punishment: External Ghosting

Admin: FloRhyan

Why the punishment show be revoked:

My friend and I, Hache STEAM_0:0:85389050 were playing against each other in prophunt, and he accidentally pressed his push to talk ingame while he was dead and described a location of a prop. 
To the average moderator/admin/players who heard that ingame, it sounds like we were ghosting but we weren't he has a different push to talk in discord and what he described to me was that he was telling someone who was watching him (in his house) what was going on. (I even tried to yell to him in discord that his mic was going off but at that moment it was too late)

I can see how it would look like we were ghosting but I assure you we weren't, we were just trying to have some fun on opposite teams, hiding from each other.  This is the only prop hunt server that we enjoy playing on and if we could have another chance at playing it, that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, xlShoe said:

he accidentally pressed his push to talk ingame while he was dead and described a location of a prop. 

Also this was no accident. We can force on your mics.

Achievements

10 hours ago, xlShoe said:

described a location of a prop. 

Funny, so you are saying he was ghosting? 

I monitored some rounds and running straight at props making friends in diff. team very fast very suspicious.

7.No Ghosting. (Using an outside chat to gain or release information about hunters or props to another player in the game such as Skype, Steam Chat, Discord, TeamSpeak, Twitch, etc.)

Evidence here: Link

I understand clearly:  "You see a bench and a plant? Went to the left." Then your mate stopped talking.

@TheThirdReaper Your decision.