Lachaine

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions/recommendations about what you would like added, removed or changed on the server, feel free to list them here and we’ll see what we can do!

607704345_LachSig2.png.da1092f8afdddd17e6220848a572495f.png

Signature done by @AceOfSpadesMM 

I'd like to see a location change to either Chicago or Dallas. A lot of players are West Coast and get stuck with 100+ ping to NY. 

Additionally, As had some really good features that could be good additions. For example, you were allowed to use !elo to toggle whether or not you'd see elo. The server also had some neato VIP features, particularly a handicap command that let you set your HP to whatever you wanted as long as it was below where you started.

The server also feels unoptimized. Idk if it's because my CPU is garbage, but I keep getting frame drops below what I'd normally get. The cause would most likely be plugin issues.

I also think there's a toxic element that needs to be removed. I've seen doxing, slurs and other shit that just isn't cool. I think part of that might just be recruiting more admins.

That's about it for now.

Posted  Edited by factsmachine

Some more suggestions: Restrict Spire/Gullywash Mid to soldier v soldier only. Other classes aren't really good on those maps and demo is just used to spam stickies to farm elo. Also, some servers have it that disconnecting when you're losing still makes you lose elo, which would be good for people who scum elo that way.

Edited by factsmachine

• 4 weeks later...

Restrict certain items that cause issues in mge, such as mad milk or any of the banners. The banners can carry between rounds and the mad milk is too powerful and are not very fun to play against.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, factsmachine said:

The server also feels unoptimized. Idk if it's because my CPU is garbage, but I keep getting frame drops below what I'd normally get. The cause would most likely be plugin issues.

I added some stuff to try and fix it, any difference?

607704345_LachSig2.png.da1092f8afdddd17e6220848a572495f.png

Signature done by @AceOfSpadesMM