Staryu

Meek Has Returned (for a short amount of time because Im busy)

Hola. Its not nice to see you again. Im gonna be as active as I can. And also what I mean by busy is going on an 5 hour trip to visit my Dad's grave for his birthday. Plus its snowing hard there..  And drawing magnificent drawings that Im sure none of you can draw. (: Well. Meek has returned. But im sure none if you want me here because im a horrid person and everyone hates me for my shit posting. Also im gonna be grumpy and salty because I spend 2 hours last night trying to put to sleep little sister who drank 2 cups of soda. I literally only got 2 hours of sleep.. I went to bed at like 5. And then had to wake up at 7. Not because I had to because Im not going to school this entire week due to my Moms bestfriends baby (which is also coming today pretty sure), but because im also staying at my grandparents house. Did I mention Im out of town? And because Im at my grandparents house, I had to go to doctors appointments with them. Along with my 2 siblings. I mean. Fuck my life, I got fucking chocolate all over me because of my fucking sister. Before all this, I was happy. I dyed the tips of my hair pink. I went on a shopping spree. But I only got 4 things, while my sister and brother bought like 40 things in total. I got sick again and passed out while at chuckie cheese. Totally wasn't my idea. I got stuck in the tubes there as well. My brother says it was because I "was a fat ass". I don't diss myself alot. Unlike someone. *cough* wow *cough*. Continuing. Wait no im done here. Im done talking to you douches. 

Toodles~¡¡ Meek

what

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png