n3lly

Counter-Strike Global Offensive "ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2"

Posted  Edited by n3lly

Its hard for me cause I have 30-60 fps while recording, when i am playing MM or not recording i have 250 fps stable :)

Edited by n3lly

Just now, n3lly said:

Its hard for me cause I have 30 fps while recording, when i am playing MM or not recording i have 250 fps stable :)

What program do you use to record? It's odd it drops your frame rates so low

yeah.gif

Same thing happens to me but when i record to i lose some textures for some reason, first noticed it when we played pokemon and all the buildings and trees were just black boxes

If you are playing with a supported Nvidia GPU, you can use Shadow Play to record the game with no FPS loss. Same thing with AMD, you use plays.tv ( require registering to change output setting ). They all came bundled with the drivers

1 hour ago, Shiki said:

If you are playing with a supported Nvidia GPU, you can use Shadow Play to record the game with no FPS loss. Same thing with AMD, you use plays.tv ( require registering to change output setting ). They all came bundled with the drivers

With OBS you can use eliminate the load on your CPU and maintain your FPS in CS by utilizing the Quicksync options under Advanced settings if you're Intel or VCE if you're AMD, or the NVENC option if you have an Nvidia GPU. This should be preferred if you're recording at high bit rates or >1080p48fps .