EJ.

GFL JailBreak Server?

I think GFL should get a JailBreak Server. That would be pretty cool to have. Anyone else agree? Or was there one before?

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, RiptogateGaming said:

It would be fun to have one on Garry`s Mod though. I mean some poeple dont have CS:GO

They had one for a while, but slowly died out. 

If you're talking about one for Gmod, we did have one but as time went by, the server population died out. And no it's not the manager's fault, the manager did a wonderful job of keeping the server up and not actually AFKing like others -cough- vio or hannah -cough-.  I don't think they're going to bring it back for a while, because right now they're focusing on something else. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bae said:

If you're talking about one for Gmod, we did have one but as time went by, the server population died out. And no it's not the manager's fault, the manager did a wonderful job of keeping the server up and not actually AFKing like others -cough- vio or hannah -cough-.  I don't think they're going to bring it back for a while, because right now they're focusing on something else. 

yah i know but im mean alot of poeple likes it and i do understand they are focusing on something else but at the same time to my oppignon they should make a vote on the forums to see who wants it back i mean, jail break is really fun and i injoy playing this kind of server. i once was admin on one. but Rip the comunity there. Its no longer there. But as i said , there should be a vote because im sure alot of poeple would want it back

Just now, Cypher said:

Some people don't have Gmod either. Not a reason to sink time Ito a server we already failed to keep around. 

I agree, but most of the poeple has GMod and alot of poeple likes the game including me. I mean if we make a vote maybe we will see who wants it back. I mean if there is enouth poeple who wants it back i say we could get it yo know. And don`t say that what im saying doesnt make eny sence because it does to me.

It may make sense to you, but the community hasn't put any large amount of interest in it before. Why should we spend time

building it again if people don't show that they want to have another server up?

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

It may make sense to you, but the community hasn't put any large amount of interest in it before. Why should we spend time

building it again if people don't show that they want to have another server up?

Well i mean there was at leass 3 to 4 post from other members saying that they want the server back and they actualy get into the idea of making again. i mean. your right why take the time. But as i said , we could make a vote and see who wants it back and stuff im mean alot of poeple is into JailBreak and that includes me. i mean if i didnt like JailBreak i wouldnt be here trying to convince the poeple to get it back. I mean yes it does take alot of time but this time becomes success after all

well I think jb on csgo is now in our top 5 populated servers. I dont really understand what the problem with gmod jb would be. We just need good managers with clear vision.

Its not about having it all modded so that everything is done automatically. CSGO jb is minimalist and most of the things are controlled by the guards which is what makes it fun. Plus the shop and extra special days.

1 minute ago, denros said:

well I think jb on csgo is now in our top 5 populated servers. I dont really understand what the problem with gmod jb would be. We just need good managers with clear vision.

Its not about having it all modded so that everything is done automatically. CSGO jb is minimalist and most of the things are controlled by the guards which is what makes it fun. Plus the shop and extra special days.

Well its probebly why the GMod server died and i mean i want the server back and i`ve seen alots of posts about it and i mean i have a reason to want it back because it has alot of fun stuff. and its my favorite game mode. i mean like just a vote for who wants it back would be perfect for that ocasion

Posted  Edited by Batty
8 minutes ago, denros said:

We just need good managers with clear vision.

@Nubz

He'd probably be the best person to ask for help with, considering he managed the old for a while. Just go through the old jailbreak changelog on the old forums (assuming you can) to see everything he did.

:klappa:

Edited by Batty

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Becomes success of the server generates a population. Takes more than 4 people saying they want it. Go get a petition with 20 people and I'll build it myself. 

um not sure what i do for that but do i just create a post for that?

On 10/22/2016 at 2:12 PM, Parrot said:

We have one currently on CS:GO.

The IP is 104.153.105.158

Join us on it sometime!

Awesome! When I get the game, I will make sure to check it out!

2 minutes ago, RiptogateGaming said:

i and some one else are trying to get the GMOD JB back too

Yeah, I wish to see one eventually. For now, gonna have to try and get CS:GO.