TorrN_

[CWRP] My take on 187th

As some people may already know I've been working and planning out a proposal for 187th, it covers Kits, Vehicles, Combat Roles, RP Roles, Sub-Regiments, Rules, and much MUCH more! As 2021 approaches I'm now looking to you, the CWRP community to lend a helping hand. at the bottom of this post will be a Google Forms link that leads to the 187th Petition, there it covers in a compact string of information all of the details that have been worked out. If you want to see Mace Windu's Regiment finally make it's appearance in GFL sign the Petition! https://forms.gle/tmX9Kqt79HvrKwHC7

1 hour ago, TorrN_ said:

As some people may already know I've been working and planning out a proposal for 187th, it covers Kits, Vehicles, Combat Roles, RP Roles, Sub-Regiments, Rules, and much MUCH more! As 2021 approaches I'm now looking to you, the CWRP community to lend a helping hand. at the bottom of this post will be a Google Forms link that leads to the 187th Petition, there it covers in a compact string of information all of the details that have been worked out. If you want to see Mace Windu's Regiment finally make it's appearance in GFL sign the Petition! https://forms.gle/tmX9Kqt79HvrKwHC7

Before I sign or do anything, I have all but one question. What purpose would 187th have, and what role in-combat would they have?

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

I personally am still on edge about 187th as a regiment. we have 2 or 3 inactive regiments on the server already. If we took on a fourth than it would most likely be inactive as well.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, ColeCWRP said:

I’m not really that OG too GFL

but I would say that 187th is one o rn the most hyped legends REGIS of all time and I feel like maybe giving it a shot would be beneficial