Crusty

Starting times for future ZE Events.

Hello everyone, from the feedback we have received from the ZE Players, we have decided to make a poll on the times you guys would like the ZE Events to start. Please note, we understand that not all of these times are going to be the best for everyone but we want everyone to be happy with the times so people are not complaining that the events are too late or too early.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11492073

Thanks.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Again, this isn't going to change anything. Obviously the afternoon will win because this is an American server, and most of us are free from work/school between 3-8pm CT.

If including the European and Asian players really matters to the community, force the events to be earlier or later. It can alternate every other event.

Why not Afternoon 1-5pm CST, 8pm-12am CEST, 2am-6am GMT+8 or maybe even shift what I said earlier by an hour if necessary? This way it would start at 11am PST for you west-coasters (not too early) and Asian players can just stay up late but not too late till the point the sun starts rising.

Posted  Edited by Shiki

You guys do realize that me/whim/vinz/spacecow and most japanese elites are in the GMT+7/8/9 timezone right ? That explain the lack of quality in many events ( for example, that event which I won't talk about ended horribly to the point Snowy chuckled about it )

Make the event starting in the morning ( 9AM in the US means around 9PM in Asia depending on the timezone )

Edited by Shiki

1 minute ago, Shiki said:

You guys do realize that me/whim/vinz/spacecow and most japanese elites are in the GMT+7/8/9 timezone right ? That explain the lack of quality in many events ( for example, that event which I won't talk about ended horribly to the point Snowy chuckled about it )

You do realize that whim and I both created this poll.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Shiki
4 minutes ago, Crusty said:

You do realize that whim and I both created this poll.

Didn't look at the poll as I'm on the phone and the shitty carrier I use blocked the website ( not sure why, same thing about pastebin ), if Whim is complaining I'm sure it is worth checking considering Whim is pretty laid back about everything

Edited by Shiki

Whim wasn't complaining. We just figured with everyone bitching about the time we do events, why not do a vote and get options from everyone on what time THEY would like to see the events start.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Implying you are an elite yourself, getting trim on Gris right before winning

That was a noble and necessary sacrifice and you know it!

7 minutes ago, Block said:

That was a noble and necessary sacrifice and you know it!

So do I on many maps. In any case, ready for Temple Raider ? PS is testing isa's port and it is good enough to play now

7 minutes ago, Shiki said:

So do I on many maps. In any case, ready for Temple Raider ? PS is testing isa's port and it is good enough to play now

Oh boy, @Vanya will be happy

If there is a Temple Raider event HMU and I'll lead it, if I could carry a team in Source I can carry it on CS:GO ez, its just one stage anyway, but I suggest not adding the current port yet as its still kind of broken and it can crash servers.

Posted  Edited by Backy

Make the events at a neutral time where all time-zones will be able to participate. So NA morning is pretty much the only option by default. Don't be lazy you North Americans... just go to bed earlier the night before! If you do go out at night, then suck it up and let the event distract you from your hangover ;)

Edited by Backy

12 minutes ago, Backy said:

Make the events at a neutral time where all time-zones will be able to participate. So NA morning is pretty much the only option by default. Don't be lazy you North Americans... just go to bed earlier the night before! If you do go out at night, then suck it up and let the event distract you from your hangover ;)

u just want ur sonakeeeee to join dont u

17 minutes ago, Backy said:

If you do go out at night, then suck it up and let the event distract you from your hangover ;)

Says the guy who skipped Santa because he went out the night before and was hungover