BunnyFox

Why are you where you are?

There are several reason why I am Server Manager:

1. Server Management interests me and keeps me going.
  2. I care about GFL - I like to volunteer to work on the server and let people enjoy what they like and what they want
  3. I like some gamemodes, and I like to work on the server where it's part of my favorite gamemode

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Transparent

The sandbox server I used to help run died due to the VPS provider disappearing. After a while I searched around on the server list and came upon GFL's ZS server and I was like, "hey, that's pretty good".

I played for a while going from Member, to Supporter, VIP and at last, Admin.

Edited by Transparent

I am a member because after roaming around I found GFL, played on the Murder servers and became attached. I then put in a member application and became a member. The reason I am not any higher up, would be because I'm broke at the moment so I can't go to Supporter or VIP.... xD

I'll probably move up to one of those when I get a job. Lmao.

Stopped playing GMod for several years until last year when I got hooked onto this really cancerous server called "GFL Z'S". Eventually became a member, then sucked sum di--- I mean worked hard and became T-Admin on it. And now I'm a god damn try hard with being boss :B|:

Cringe

I spent hours and hours on purge learning the rules and flow of the game, while learning how to admin effectively while getting to know the admins and the Giraffe lookin ass manager. 

I may give you stage 7 cancer 

3 hours ago, OGMartin said:

I spent hours and hours on purge learning the rules and flow of the game, while learning how to admin effectively while getting to know the admins and the Giraffe lookin ass manager. 

I knew @Zebra was a giraffe 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I became admin because there's no one to ban cheaters when no admins are available since I didn't have any contact to any admins at that time.

"Why wait for someone to do it when I can do it myself?" -Mad Father

That's why and how I got admin.

PLACE HOLDER

My friends got me to download GMOD about 2 years back. Played once and hated it, but after awhile they told to play on this "Purge server". I thought it sounded really fun so I played for about 4 months and then stopped playing (That was all in 2014). It wasn't until about mid to late 2015 I started playing on the server again. After about 2 weeks I got my perm VIP and a month later I found someone named @BroomStick. He then brought me into TS with some of the current admins and active players at the time and we had a blast talking and playing. About 2 months later on November 20th I applied for admin not expecting too much and little did I know on November 29th I got the admin spot! Another 11 months go by and I was then promoted to manager of purge!! Went from someone who was playing purge casually to the manager of it, still can't believe it! A lots changed with GFL threw out the 2 years i've been here but i'm happy this is the community i've made my memories with!

LyAemZP.png

im admin on zs cause kyptonik gave it to me when he he couldn't get hide n seek (which i was going to admin originally) to work back like two years ago

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

16 minutes ago, GLiTCh said:

My friends got me to download GMOD about 2 years back. Played once and hated it, but after awhile they told to play on this "Purge server". I thought it sounded really fun so I played for about 4 months and then stopped playing (That was all in 2014). It wasn't until about mid to late 2015 I started playing on the server again. After about 2 weeks I got my perm VIP and a month later I found someone named @BroomStick. He then brought me into TS with some of the current admins and active players at the time and we had a blast talking and playing. About 2 months later on November 20th I applied for admin not expecting too much and little did I know on November 29th I got the admin spot! Another 11 months go by and I was then promoted to manager of purge!! Went from someone who was playing purge casually to the manager of it, still can't believe it! A lots changed with GFL threw out the 2 years i've been here but i'm happy this is the community i've made my memories with!

brings tears to my eyes to see what you've become. 

Well, i've been many things.

- Admin on Purge

- Admin+ on HnS

and now Head Admin on HnS.

It's a long and winding road of my journey here. What brought me here was Purge, i knew what DarkRP was, but i was interested in the thought of PurgeRP. Around May of 2015, i first joined, becoming a member. Meeting various people, getting VIP, etc. I eventually became admin around October 2015, then resigning in late April 2016. It was a fun and enjoyable time playing on the server, and i still do from time to time.

I then heard my friend @Hannah was managing Hide and Seek. (HnS) This was after i resigned from Purge, and joined in on her server. I became admin a few days after i joined, since the staff was so small, and the server was newer. Working my way up to Admin+. 

I resigned from that server in later August 2016, eventually coming back from my break, i re-applied, and got back in. I am now the Head Admin on HnS, and i love the team i'm with.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I've been here since around November 2014. I started with our GMOD Jailbreak server. I was admin on there for about a year, purge for around 6 months, manager of GMOD Jailbreak for around a month or two, and now I'm manager on CS:S Bhop and admin on Rust.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png