BunnyFox

Why are you where you are?

6 minutes ago, AstroAdaption said:

The real question is...

Why haven't you +1'd my admin application?

:lenny: 

I do not admin on the server in which you applied x}

Posted  Edited by RiptogateGaming

i am a member because i want to have a better reputation and be able to HELP GFL. I also wanted to become admin to staff here because i like helping servers and when i came here i liked GFL. i felt some thing more then a comunity here. its all my friends. i dont care if im not yours. but to me every one is my friend

Edited by RiptogateGaming

Why are you a player? Because i found purge and liked it.

Why are you a member? Because i wanted more Jobs

Why are you a donor? Because why the hell not. + Loki the God convinced me. (All my oldheads would know who he is.) 

Why are you an admin/manager? Was admin for what 5 months on Purge because @Cypher decided to make us the top 2 best admin team on purge. Being a Purge admin was great. The things you learn being an admin is priceless. 

Why are you a higher up? I was Council for 8 hours in April (Too bad they didn't give us the permissions tho and it Definitely was not April fools day. )It was the best feeling i ever had in my life, felt like i accomplished something in life.

Why are you an admin/manager?  Well I've been around for near 2 years now on the Gmod ZS part of GFL, I stopped playing for a bit back then as I didn't take part in the community much. I got back into the game around 8 months ago and got super active. Once I felt I spent most of my life on the server I applied and got trial admin from ghosty.  Once the manager spot opened up I applied again because I was one of the ZS admins of around 3 or 4 people and I thought previous experience would help with the spot but the way they manage here is nothing like I've done before, I guess a lot came from activity mixed with some previous experience with server workings.

image.jpeg

27 minutes ago, IAmSuperSpookyMan said:

Why are you a player? Because i found purge and liked it.

Why are you a member? Because i wanted more Jobs

Why are you a donor? Because why the hell not. + Loki the God convinced me. (All my oldheads would know who he is.) 

Why are you an admin/manager? Was admin for what 5 months on Purge because @Cypher decided to make us the top 2 best admin team on purge. Being a Purge admin was great. The things you learn being an admin is priceless. 

Why are you a higher up? I was Council for 8 hours in April (Too bad they didn't give us the permissions tho and it Definitely was not April fools day. )It was the best feeling i ever had in my life, felt like i accomplished something in life.

how the fuck did you make the forums mess up so bad.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by SirAdair - Edit Reason: Becuz i messed up

I was a admin because well duh, @GLiTCh, jk jk because i felt like helping out the community, besides i made plenty of friends along da way, ;D

Edited by SirAdair
Becuz i messed up

adair.thumb.png.8b2c543b09e924335197dcc4b27bcfad.png

b7e.jpg

(I played surf for a while and decided to join as a member, saw GFX and fell in love)

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

Well... I suppose i'm still somewhat new... I joined early February/late January 2016 because my friends and I were looking for an Orange server to play on, since we loved the map. I guess we accidently stumbled on the GFL on, we played on 5 or so different ones... I'm not even sure why or how our Orange was the only one on favourites... I lost the others, so i guess i just played on it more. I then met some great people! I got member later in Feb. I met @ErikDaGreat who then also became a fellow admin with me. I think we played a lot on it together. Just after I applied for member, I met @Spooky.. I remember only seeing one admin on (Apart from snoopy) I guess this was back when EU orange just started, so i thought it would be a good idea to apply for admin, and help out! Soon after I applied, @ErikDaGreat also applied, and we both got accepted! 

I was excited because this was basically my first proper admin 'Job' as i'd only ever had been an admin on dorky Minecraft servers. Eventually, I think it was around the 1st of June I got Server Manager as @Spooky. was looking after all three servers? I don't quite remember, but I do know he had a lot of work.

After I was promoted to Server Manager, and after our Forum Update, I applied for member again in late August.

Some parts may be scruffy, I'm not actually sure i applied for member before i got admin... I feel like i did...

But yeah, that's my story so far here. I'm enjoying every moment! I love jumping on ts, and playing with people, especially DMT :xD:.