Kubnair

Not a shitpost

Posted  Edited by Kubnair - Edit Reason: No.

this is a story . A story about 2 people. A true story . A story about kubnair and @Violator .it was a beautiful sunday morning when kubnair and violator were playing a game of ttt kubnair had purchased a traitor pass and hoped for the best round ever unfortunately things didn't go well after a minute in 4 of our traitor budies died when I pressed tab to my shock it was upto me and that SpongeBob looking MOFO violator to clutch this against 18 innocents i told violator listen we Got this meet me in the traitor room i have a plan ;) . As violator walked into the traitor room someone got a glimpse of him and called a kos on him violator looked at me and said your plan better be good i then took out my knife looked at violator said sorry we stand no chance I must put you down... violator with great anger looked at me and slapped me then calmed down and told me lemme show a secret i call it the gift of vio . He then grabs me pulls me closer and whispers drink it in Mann and thn sticks his 8 inch wonder into me i cry for a bit but then stop . I feel... powerful.. power .. ive never felt before. Violator looks  at me and says you just got violated winks and says come on we have a bunch of innocents to kill i nod and wr run back into the field violator roars as he shoots and kills three victims and then runs off I take his example and put to rest 2 innocents and run off to end these weaklings. But then all of a sudden violator and me stop we stare at a grim reaper looking MOFO it was @FxIsMyUsername she didn't hear the kos on us and jumped into the water too bad we had to put her down. I grabbed my knife looked at violator and said shes MINE! He looked at me growled and jumped into the water wildly shooting he managed to kill poor fx but from his maddening rage he hurt me his own teammate his last teammate.... i looked at violator and then realized there were 2 people left other than us i looked at violator i said ENOUGH OF YOUR ABUSE as i knifed him violator was in shock before dying he whispered i deserved that . You better kill em all bb and then died . I had a tear in my eye .. we killed 18 innocents just us 2 if i failed now I knew id be banned so I gripped my knife harder than ever before and jumped of the tower just  missing the water by an inch i die... and now I'm banned

Yes.

Edited by Kubnair
No.

Achievements

So what your saying is this IS a shitpost?  

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out