Rhysin_

Randy Rando Randomat Minigames - What to remove/edit

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson

If there is a randomat minigame that is buggy or generally unfun, comment it here with this form

Minigame Title:
Reason to remove:
Additional Info:

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Title: Spider-Terrorists
Reason: Make it less common, it encourages delaying but is also very fun
Additional Info: It gives everyone grappling hooks that make you take no fall damage

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

7 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

Minigame Title: Restless Dead
Reason to remove: It's an auto Restless win
Additional Info: Everyone that dies becomes a restless

it also affected my karma, i threw a ducks at the start got switched to restlest then i had a negative 95 score and my karma was all kinds of low

6 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

Title: Spider-Terrorists
Reason: Make it less common, it encourages delaying but is also very fun
Additional Info: It gives everyone grappling hooks that make you take no fall damage

The only reason these minigames are so common is that Aurora only installed minigame pack 3, and we had to disable a lot for causing problems so far. 

1 hour ago, BlazingArson said:

Minigame Title: Detonaters
Reason to remove: RDM CENTRAL
Additional Info: Gives EVERYONE a detonator thats assigned to a specific player...even innocents get these....

That is my bad for assuming people would be smart enough to not instantly click it.

Remove all the randomat minigames that are "Give everyone access to explosives that kill large crowds" generally unfun to get exploded out of nowhere and the total mayhem explosion is big enough that it will usually kill any t who is trying to actually kill people

• Rhysin_ changed the title to Randy Rando Randomat Minigames - What to remove/edit
  • 2 months later...

Minigame Title: Shhhh..... Its a secret
Reason to remove: It basically incites RDM. 
Additional Info: Everyone is split into spy and T its impossible to tell apart.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Minigame Title; Dead Men Tell no Tales

Reason To Remove; Stops games dead in their tracks because of a colossal lack of information, especially with less confident Traitors and reaching the end of the round.

Additional Info; Last time this came up a good 5 or 6 people killbinded towards the end just to get it over with, as well as there were about four reports. This one isn't bad if the Ts have momentum but if they don't it just gets really confusing and slow AF. The round ended up ending with the timer.

• 4 weeks later...

Minigame Title; SHUT UP

Reason To Remove; Bugged since the Impostor update, some people never get game audio back without logging out and back in,  never lose comms

Additional Info; Some people also never lose hearing, random people. It has been so consistent we thought it was a feature, except that it carried over between rounds.