Kim

Resignation from ZE/JB Manager and Admin duties

Just now, RiptogateGaming said:

Sorry but WTF

it's more a joke video then whats in it, I didn't post for whats in the video more the given title it had *good bye to the haters who loved me* (aka people that hate you must really love you to hate on you*

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

You know not gonna lie you where abit difficult to love sometimes but hey I care about every GFL member and ty for everything. :)

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Meh, we were good friends at first and you even supported me getting admin but thing turned when Hacking and you called me out on something I didn't do and we went our different ways and never spoke to each other again. But, I had fun playing with you on GFL Purge and sometimes CSGO. Good luck and hope you find something you love doing.

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

i liked the shit you made on Purge. It was hilarious seeing the admins get upset with you.

Anyway, you've been nice to me in the past and we didn't talk a lot, but you were cool.

keep shitposting to youtube and continue to be a R U S K I

I apologize for the late response.

Kim, it's sad to see you completely leave but I understand. You've done a lot for GFL and I hope a majority of the people in GFL realize that.

I'm confident that CS:GO ZE will stay stable and populated while JailBreak will keep thriving.

If you ever need anything, feel free to talk to me!

Thanks.