MoonShark

MoonShark's introduction

Hello there, random person who has nothing better to do than read about my boring life. Just kidding, we all love you. Maybe.

Anyyyway, I'd like to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Caleb, but online, I prefer to go by "MoonShark", so please address me as such. I really like to read about physics, mathematics, and psychology. If it isn't apparent, I'm particularly interested in learning, which is why I've made the life-threatening decision to join the International Baccalaureate programme. I'm not, however, an entirely dry person regardless of how I portray myself here. I also enjoy acting (it's a passion of mine, I absolutely adore film acting and all components involved in it) and programming.

I've been acting since I was 15-years-old and I've been programming since I was 7-years-old, both of these are my largest passions and I cannot express enough how much they both mean to me. They both allow me to express myself creatively, the only limit with these two activities is my imagination.

I have nothing further to say about myself other than that I have many acquaintances but one person I truly consider my friend and if I'm ever not available it'll be because of one of the following reasons: I'm hanging out with her, I'm playing racquetball or running, I'm busy programming or doing something for BPA or environmental club, or I'm doing homework [this one is common], so if we become Steam friends and you want to message me, please don't take it personally if I do not respond immediately, as I am a very busy person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I get to know all of you guys.

Welcome to the forums, @MoonShark!

We are glad to have you here!

If you need any help navigating the forums, or you just have some questions, please feel free to message me ;)

Personal Note: I also enjoy Physics. I am in to anything STEM.