OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by OreoLivesOn

Steam Name(s): OreoLivesOn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33299248

Admin that banned you: None

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ROTAC Cheating???

Why should you be unbanned?

I come onto the server and it permabanned me for some reason. I have no idea why, I haven't cheated, i don't even have any working cheat software. didn't break any rules, I think it's some sort of bug because I had my vpn on? that's the only thing I can think of. Sometimes I forget to turn it off before i go into the server. Anyway hope someone can check this out, thanks.

Edited by OreoLivesOn

I love RDMing

Does that ring a bell to you?

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

You were autobanned by console not for cheating, but for ban evasion. You had an alt that you were banned on, that was seemingly created with the sole purpose of RDMing. You then came back on your main account, whereupon you were banned by console. This was confirmed by a developer. Any incidents of ban evasion are automatically denied, as the person KNOWS what they did was wrong, and yet decided to try and evade their deserved punishment anyways.

With that being said, this appeal is denied.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity