DoctorMoon

Rules on KOSing and Counter KOSing

Lets say in a theoretical situation, someone KOSes you. So logically, you KOS them back. Does that mean the KOS is restricted to these two people? If someone that didn't call the KOS kills one of them, does that count as joining in on a gunfight?

GFL's Furry Femboy Representation. Happy to help when I can! Here's your invitation for a fun time on GFL!

987824521_resized-image-Promo(1).jpeg.9a23fb145996527d145d5b9d5ac2e84f.jpeg

I think that both koses are valid at the same time, but if the two parties are engaged in combat with each other at the time the KOS is called at roughly same time on each other, it would be joining a gunfight to take side unless there is valid reason to join. Thus you should let them finish their fight with each other.

If two parties called KOS on each other, and are not actively engaged in combat with the other party, then I would reckon it would be up to your own discretion if you believe said KOS, at this point it would NOT be joining a gunfight.

I hope this answers your question!

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Most servers follow an "order of KOSes." So, you follow the first KOS and then, if that user is innocent, you follow the other KOS.

Example:
Bob calls a KOS on Sally. Sally calls a reverse KOS back on Bob. You wouldn't be able to kill Bob (because of Sally's KOS) until Sally is proven innocent.

It gets tricky to hear and such, but it's also a good situation following 🤷‍♀️