Bolbi

SteamID:

Dont know

Punished by:

blazing

Reason for the punishment:

"mass rdm"

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i waited a bit like they said before appealing again, some admins have changed since then so dont think ill be a problem since i wont be targeted as often as i was, just want everyone on the server to be treated the same not admins having favorites and giving lesser punishments to there friends 

I am still against this appeal

You were never targeted, and were never treated differently than any other player. 
You have many infractions on GFLBans leading up to your permanent ban. I believe the exact number is 24
During your time on the server, you showed no effort to learn the rules and stick by them, so there was no reason to keep you on the server.
unknown.png
This is the proof of your Mass RDM. You Jihaded as an Innocent in a crowd of people.

If you believe there is favoritism or abuse of power in the staff team, please make an abuse report here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports

Another admin will decide whether this appeal should be accepted or denied.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

For the record, our admins do not give preferential treatment to each other as you so commonly claim, and no member of staff has ever unfairly targeted you. That would constitute abuse, and you can file an abuse report here should you deem it as such: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

However, I am going to deny this appeal based on your extensive infraction history. I have also witnessed your behaviour personally multiple times on multiple separate occasions, and despite warnings, punishments, gags or mutes, you have never showed any intention to reform. Your bad behaviour has always persisted despite many chances. I have often seen you commit RDM and Leave after such punishments have been given, and your bad behaviour entails racism (racial slurs) and transphobia, and disruptive behaviour in general.

Upon being gagged for racial slurs, you have also preceded to try and bypass the filter in the text chat. This is easily spotted in the infraction history. Your behaviour of frequently rdming and leaving is also shown here. I will state this again, frankly, your behaviour states a serious violation of our ruleset. You show no intention to reform, I do not feel it would be appropriate to unban you at this time. 

Interesting how you want everybody on the server to be treat the same, yet you discriminated against me on the basis of my gender reassignment/identity which is a protected characteristic in most countries.

Your appeal has been denied.