Vaanta

D&D for TF2

I was on the fast respawn 2 fort sever when I had the idea to make a D&D type game in TF2, coding isn't even needed you could customize your character by changing your current load-out. although you will need a game master, I think it will be an interesting addition to GFL.

@Vaanta, could you possibly be more descriptive about how the gameplay, such as its premise and end goal of the game mode. Maybe some rules and some if not a few of the basic plugins needed to make it. It’s a fairly interesting suggestion and I don’t necessarily believe it isn’t possible, but unless you want some consideration, you might want to give us more than just the idea.

607704345_LachSig2.png.da1092f8afdddd17e6220848a572495f.png

Signature done by @AceOfSpadesMM 

• 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by NervHQ

The idea is not bad, but this is only a raw material, without a concrete plan, design, and many other things which define a game. If you would present a more detailed plan, I think that developers could take in consideration, but until that moment, think about it as a project. When I first started to play D&D, it was hard for me to understand what should I do, I looked at a D&D Guide for the answers, and when I learned the basics, I had a few ideas as well, but you have to invest some time in them to make your visions clear for everyone.

Edited by NervHQ