HSlave

HSlave's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by HSlave

Steam Name(s): Hung Slave

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:170009520

Admin that banned you: Santa Tux

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban, 1 day

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason given was racist name.  The name isn't racist though.  Slave's have existed since the start of time and does not imply a particular race.  I firmly agree that slavery is a bad thing and racism is disgusting.  I won't change my name because a few uneducated individuals believe that any mention of the word hung and slave implies racism.  If someone's mind automatically goes to thinking that name is racist then maybe they are the racist individual.   I will be more than happy to comply with changing the first part if the name Slave is not the issue here.

Edited by HSlave

You were told to change your name not 1 hour before, and yet I see you join a server with the same name.  You had ample opportunity to change it and yet you did not, so I followed through with the standard protocol of a 1 day ban.

Posted  Edited by HSlave

Why is the same admin that banned me replying instead of one that has a higher say? Extremely biased input.  The admin that kicked me from the server told me to change the name and never specified what they wanted change.  I am not going to change a name I don't view as an issue simply because some one that has powers suddenly has an issue with it.  

Edited by HSlave

Posted  Edited by Dini

In my opinion your name didn't warrant a ban or should you required to change it. Went ahead and removed your banned, sorry about that.

After further look, you tried to ban evade immediately after getting banned. Tbh would have been fine if you hadn't tried that. Ban evading/mute evading results in a perma ban every time.

Edited by Dini