Smexi

Smexi's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Smexi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63287855

Admin that banned you: System

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I just got banned for reason "Targetting" for a week and I don't think I've targetted anyone, at least not intentionally.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm banned and have been a part of this server for quite some time now and enjoy spending time here. I don't think I've been that toxic player as the system says I am 😞

Although I've been karma banned in the past for being a idiot, apart from that I'm a good gmod person.

Weird man, idk why you got banned for something you did/didnt do unintentionally yet Pulto who was targeting DC-17 by RDMing him every single round untill 600 karma gets off scot free. Seems very fair :(

Posted  Edited by Waylon Smithers

You were both banned for targeting player: Pluto.
Evidence provided showed Russy calling false KOSes and you shooting him to bait him into killing. 

If you have a problem with a player, harassing them is not the way to go about things, you report them via the forums.

I'd also like for either one of you to explain why you did what you did.

@russy1 If you have proof of this claim, I'd like to see it if possible.

Edited by Waylon Smithers

Achievements

I have not targetted Pluto, no. I just shot him once in the Canyon map as I assumed he killed an innocent on the staircase. Then I thought I was wrong and stopped shooting him, but he killed me for that anyways which is fair. I didn't follow any false koses, although I did see other players KOSing him at the start of the rounds.

I believe there is more to this story as Russy claims, which I'm not aware of as I joined in between of some shenanigans.

In the next map, if I had shot him I'm sure it was for a good reason and not to harrass him.

Posted  Edited by russy1

@Waylon Smithers Hey man, i didnt see this before i posted but read why i took the actions i did here, I accept my punishment but pluto isnt innocent in this either.

In relation to smexi he achualy had nothing to do with me and pluto, so that's confused me unless pluto has seen i'm freinds with Smexi and so implicated Smexi in some kind of vendetta against me.... Sorry Smexi 😞, I assume this evidence can be provided showing smexi targeting pluto.

Edited by russy1

Posted  Edited by Waylon Smithers

@Smexi My suspicion is mostly because you and Russy are friends. A clip I saw had you shoot him, for no reason then not retaliate or say anything. Just seems kinda odd. If this is not true, feel free to confirm.

Edited by Waylon Smithers

Achievements

Yes me and Russy are friends, but I did not follow or team up with him to target Pluto. I honestly didn't even know if he was being targetted and wasn't aware of the story behind it. I was just playing as I usually do.

I can imagine how that may have seemed like baiting him at the deathscene, but I can tell you that wasn't my intention.  

If I was reported or questioned about that at the time, I would have answered the same and even accepted a slay for being in the wrong. But at the time I completely forgot about it the following round and continued playing.