ThatGermanicGuy

ThatGermanicGuy's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): ThatGermanicGuy

SteamID: 76561199143009237

Admin that banned you: It doesn’t show who banned me?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mass rdm

Why should you be unbanned?

It was my first time on gmod and ttt and I got carried away late in the game. I’ve made a grave mistake on my part and I’ll will take that. For I had a great time with the community and regret the choices I have made. May I have a second chance and redeem myself and let bygones be bygones.

You were banned by Latu for mass RDM. Looking at your infractions history, this is NOT your first time on the server or on TTT as you claim

image.thumb.png.00580ab6398859501a736f13ccd15f3e.png

You were recently banned by console for your karma being too low, and then seemingly immediately came back from that ban to mass RDM.

I've already reviewed the evidence to verify that you did indeed commit mass RDM, and your reasoning in the reports was simply "you came up to me".

For these reasons, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Should you decided to play on our servers again, please read the !motd which contains the rules for the server found here: 

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

So @ThatGermanicGuy it turns out that I misread your infractions history, and that the karma ban and mass RDM ban happened on the same day/at the same time. So, since it technically is your only ban, I'll semi-accept the appeal and reduce the ban down to three days. In the meantime, I still do encourage you to read over the !motd that I linked above, and I apologize for my misreading

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity