reaganmarge04

reaganmarge04's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: reaganmarge04

Your SteamID: STEAM_76561199052982254

Reason for punishment: Not sure

Admin: Not sure

Why the punishment show be revoked:

I started playing G-Mod with my boyfriend yesterday, he bought it for me cause I'm in quarantine, and I love prop hunt in other games. SO I've had this game for just over one day and I'm still learning the controls, and now I'm banned? I'm a goody two shoes, I'm not bright with computers and I just want to play this game, I don't see what I did wrong, It didn't even give me a reason as to why I was banned or who banned me. I would never do anything against the rules, please unban me, thanks.

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Hello @reaganmarge04,

You were banned for 1 week for external ghosting. This means you were using an outside source to ghost with one of your friends. https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A546358263&Submit=Search @Lord_Banana will comment shortly.

Your appeal has been DENIED.

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

Hello, up above are videos that I recorded of you and your friend soiboi, within them we had suspicious activity of the one of you as a hunter going to wherever your friend was spectating another prop. This led me to believe that you were externally ghosting hence leading up to the ban.