itzlazxd

itzlazxd's General Mute/.Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

EL GATO DE LA NEDM#6823

Why were you banned?: sHARING gore in the general. "There are kids on our fucking discord I mean really what was the point of that to be funny is this supposed to be funny a joke, what a guy with half his fucking head missing is supposed to be funny I mean really you had to stoop so low to that point. I don't care about you're bullshit story just because something bad happened to you doesn't mean you have to spread this bullshit to other people. Good luck with your lawsuit kid. -1"
Listen, blank page man. You cursed AND your servers run M rated games, goofy head!!!! Unban me if you have any self respect because you live in california and you are proud that "Sleepy joe" biden is your president. I am not proud. At all, dude. Who tf even r u... I made a mistake why do i have to be permabanned and muted just for joking around for one second. Kids arent braindead. They learn from graphic imagery such as film, games, or TV. I was trying to tell everyone to avoid car accidents. They happen in cars which you may or may not even be allowed to drive due to DUI. Stop smoking pot and go back to school, mister.

Why should you be unbanned?

Im a good person and Im sorry for what I have done. Forgive me thy father, for I have sinned. I did not mean to cast stones unturnt. Y'all need to turn up to ZOEY FREE ZOEY pero necessito pagar el gato de la nedm bitcoin