Burriss75

Suggestion revamp

Have a bot post suggestions into announcements so people can vote on it or just do it manually. Suggestions on the forums are pretty much never seen by the majority of the playerbase and them being in the discord would help massively in seeing opinions on them

Posted  Edited by Burriss75
32 minutes ago, Sophie~ ♡ said:

This would basically be the suggestion bot all over again, which was just filled with garbage. Not really in support of this

Suggestions will still be posted on forums, just put links to the forum suggestions in discord announcements. A very small amount of server regulars even use the forums so it would help a lot in getting opinions and if you do it manually you can just ignore suggestions that are bad

Edited by Burriss75

I don't see what the issue is. We have Discord Moderators who can watch the suggestions and if they are trolly/ shitpost level we can just remove the Suggestion. Maybe add a set of guidelines required to make a suggestion in a separate channel to avoid these things that way people could use it correctly.

Just my thoughts.

I want to clarify that im only for theamual putting of suggestions in announcementa(or a bot to do that). The normal suggestions system is crap and id rather it not come back. But putting yhese suggestions in announcements sould make more peoplw likely to ses them

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers