hyperLynxxNEW

hyperLynxxNEW's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): hyperlynxx

SteamID: hyperlynxx

Admin that banned you: wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

i have no microphone so i used chat A LOT, me and a player named soldier  got in a altercation in chat and we went back and fourth and then i got perma muted but he didnt. i would like to get unmuted as i have no other way of comunnicating with other players and i didnt know that i could get muted. im very sorry for any drama i may have caused and if you unmute me it wont happen again, i promise.

You got permamuted because soldier stopped arguing when I asked him to and you never dropped it. You kept going on so I gave you a 25m mute and then when I was gone, someone reported you and I had to permamute.

I'm in the middle because you haven't really done anything else but you were extremely toxic on the server and you haven't even played for 24h yet. Not a good first look for you.

Gonna wait to make my verdict once I hear from @FrankAL and @JazzaNF, as they're the other senior and the admin that's usually the most active, respectively

-Brotherwolf

@BrotherWolf Non-stop arguing after a 25 minute mute and being asked to stop, unfortunately I believe the permamute should hold. When an admin asks you to stop you should stop and leave it be and using chat as your communication you will always be checking chat for what people say. You would have seen Wuffy ask you to stop and mute you getting the point across for you to stop.

As a new player as well, it most definitely isn't a good first look. Pmute should hold. That is my final opinion on this matter.

Aight this is been almost a week and one senior and our most active admin said they'd rather keep you muted, so I'm going to deny this appeal.

You may appeal again in 2 weeks.

-Brotherwolf