Name:

trev4312

SteamID:

Punished by:

?????

Reason for the punishment:

Karma Too Low/warning

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Disclaimer: I would have to see them again to know the name of the person who punished me, my last warning was because I killed him actually.

This was actually a ban that was supposed to expire...not going to lie less than an hour ago if I'm not mistaken. (24 hours). My first warning is my fault the second he didn't forgive me after I turned innocent from killing him as an amnesiac. I'm not here to make any excuses on why I got banned/justified. It happened. 

I found your server very recently, specifically and only the TTT anarchy server. I have just started to settle in and would hate to see a 24 hour ban turn into a ????? hour ban. I really found a spot to be and enjoy time to be. There is no other custom role server that exists in my area or at all for all I know. So why should I be unbanned? Or even have you read this regardless?

I am not a random that joined the server to kill people. Because of this server its made staying homesick that much better and if I have to rewrite Toy Story in my will I would be more than happy to! Though I know I'm not alone in my fair share of week long warnings that they deserve or not. People don't recognize me as a stranger when I join, even going so far as to know when its busy/quiet(you have a lot of Australian users)

I'll end this with saying I deserve the two warnings I had from when I did kill those people, but if by the time you read this Istill happen to be banned I humbly request a reconsideration.

Hello Trev! I just want to say that while you did originally get banned for 6h by Haxray for reaching the warn limit, that did indeed expire. 

It would seem that you got automatically banned for 24h by the system for having your karma fall too low, I have removed the ban for you on this occasion. Although I would like to note your karma would have had to fall pretty low for this to happen, which usually only happens if you do a LOT of RDM. I totally get it is probably an accident as you usually seem to not do this sort of thing on purpose, so I will undo it for you this time. 

Hope you get well soon!