BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): CentralMint

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101983823/

Admin that banned you: Im not sure? N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): I think it was a permanent ban.

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I feel I should be unbanned because I didn't mass RDM and I apologized to the guy I accidents RDM'd in the water in the video. I killed  him because I was so on edge and I thought the guy was lookin at me all suspicious so I started blasting ask questions later sort of mentality, he really looked like he wanted to kill me and I thought he was gonna shoot so I shot first. I did apologizes when the round was over and I think I explained why in depth on why I shot him. I feel I should be unbanned because the murder was not "mingy" or out of order, it was an honest mistake on my part and I'm sorry. I also am extremely new to TTT in general so I'm still learning the ropes.

Video: https://medal.tv/clips/45567605/d1337be1o7l1

Hi.

You were not banned permanently; you were banned for a week for mass rdm by Plad Daddy. You cannot kill people because you’re “on edge” or because someone is acting suspicious, please refer to the MOTD which can be found on these forums, or doing !motd when you are in the game to see what acts are kosable and which ones are not. People looking suspicious or malicious is not an eligible reason, furthermore I read the reports issued on you for the round, and you probably should take reports seriously. You should *NOT* mash your keyboard when replying to a report, especially not when the report issued is by an admin, as it further leaves an impression that the act was done on purpose.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and consider your inexperience, and the fact you came here to appeal anyway, your ban will be reduced from a week to 4 days, please try to be more careful in the future, and reply to reports seriously.

Thank you for appealing.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png