Cheef Keef's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Cheef Keef - Edit Reason: grammar

Name:

Big Chogus Amogus

SteamID:

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

false reports, disruptive behavior? targeting?!

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I got no warning for this ban, was just banned purely on accusations from GBGAMING or whatever his name is. He was really salty about something, im not sure what, but he RDMD me as a Defectives body guard. So that was him RDming, not a false report. He had killed me multiple times, which made me counter his  OWN targeting claims  against me with a targeting claim of my own. And I had not targeted him whatsoever. This is an unfair punishment. Overreaction to a salty kid.

Edited by Cheef Keef
grammar

You have a very bad history with warns on the server. The fact you release your aggression against players that do no wrong to you is visible by anyone. You break rules repeatedly, the very last report was unnecessary as they were a T and you reported them for Targeting when it really wasn't. You're constantly reporting the person first and then they report you back asking you to stop. Also, it's not his fault that Bodyguard didn't show that you were guarding the Defective, it's Bugged. That doesn't mean you need to go on about them RDMing you and them being salty.

He only ever killed you once, and even if you weren't banned for Targeting, you still would of been banned for Disruptive Behavior, as you did it more than once.

I'll leave it up to another Admin to decide on what they want to do.

One extraneous report should not result in a ban. I stopped after he asked me to stop. I do not regularly revenge RDM, and I don't even think I rdmd him. I don't release aggression in the form of rdm but in the form of reports, and obviously i yell at people. which is not an offense. targeting can be a traitor so I'm not sure what you meant by that being unnecessary? I disagree with this ban, like my other ones. My naturally aggressive personality attracts more reports naturally, but you have to remember both sides and not just listen to these salty kids. There needs to be more discussion because you only listened to GBgamings side of the story, and I'm forced to explain myself Out of the game and on these forums. Unban me dude, this isn't even good reasoning whatsoever.

And my claim of him targeting me is even more valid, considering he pursued his claims against me so heavily that you had to ban me.  I think more than one person should have evidence against me for "disruptive behavior" instead of just listening to one person reporting me. Whatever. You gave him what he wanted, a ban on me 🙂

It is worth noting that this would usually be a warning on its own with no ban, however this is your 6th warning in the span of 1 week hence the 1 day ban. You are still feuding with this guy despite literally being warned to stop by me hours beforehand.  Whilst you do not revenge RDM often, you RDM often as seen in your infraction history. Your side of the story hasn't been ignored, it is just still deemed unwarranted after considering everything. There are people with personalities as aggressive as yours on the server, and from what I have observed they do not even gather as much reports as I have seen you. I also saw you on recently with 600 or less karma. This isn't really a one-off.

I do not doubt that a staff member has found your behaviour disruptive as I feel a ban was reasonable given this context. Appeal denied.