OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Oreo account on GFLBans
Incon account on GFLBans
Oreo account on Sourcebans
Incon account on Sourcebans

This are all the bans linked to your IDs provided. One of your accounts was banned in 2017 for Mass RDM, you then got banned on the other account. You appealed the ban on Sourcebans for Oreo's account (here). You have also appealed your current ban before (here).

I'm inclined to believe your behavior hasn't changed that much nor that you forgot about your alt, seeing as your main account (Oreo) was flagged as Alt for this ban. After being banned on that account, you tried to join with Oreo's account that also got banned, and tested a third time with Incon's account. A fun fact, the account that first lead to you being banned was also banned once on Sourcebans for MassRDM (ban).

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

10 minutes ago, Pyros said:

Oreo account on GFLBans
Incon account on GFLBans
Oreo account on Sourcebans
Incon account on Sourcebans

This are all the bans linked to your IDs provided. One of your accounts was banned in 2017 for Mass RDM, you then got banned on the other account. You appealed the ban on Sourcebans for Oreo's account (here). You have also appealed your current ban before (here).

I'm inclined to believe your behavior hasn't changed that much nor that you forgot about your alt, seeing as your main account (Oreo) was flagged as Alt for this ban. After being banned on that account, you tried to join with Oreo's account that also got banned, and tested a third time with Incon's account. A fun fact, the account that first lead to you being banned was also banned once on Sourcebans for MassRDM (ban).

Yes I mentioned the ban from 2017, and the incon ban is the steam ID that i listed in the steam id section. it's literally just from trying to join after my main got banned. what happened in 2017 was completely different

Yes I mentioned the ban from 2017, and the incon ban is the steam ID that i listed in the steam id section. it's literally just from trying to join after my main got banned. what happened in 2017 was completely different

1 hour ago, OreoLivesOn said:

In 2017 you got three accounts banned, two for MassRDM and one being an alt. The same three accounts got banned again two for alting  and one for Karma Ban. You were given a second chance from a perma ban in November 7, 2020. From there to today, you got 2 warnings, 3 voice mutes, two text mutes, one Karma Ban and two bans for alting.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

33 minutes ago, Pyros said:

In 2017 you got three accounts banned, two for MassRDM and one being an alt. The same three accounts got banned again two for alting  and one for Karma Ban. You were given a second chance from a perma ban in November 7, 2020. From there to today, you got 2 warnings, 3 voice mutes, two text mutes, one Karma Ban and two bans for alting.

everything that happened in 2017, i was unbanned for that. I did my time, I was a different person. Forget about all the warnings and voice mutes, 90% of those was just as a meme, they don't apply to why i got banned this time. My presense on the server and community were overall positive.

2 minutes ago, OreoLivesOn said:

My presense on the server and community were overall positive.

The gags and mutes don't really show this.

Denied.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png