SupremacyPrism

What is the worst Video-game?

The worst experience I've had with a payed-for game &/or it just being a clone of another game (or just really shitty) would have to be either be Miscreated or The Long Dark. RoShamBo Arena was pretty bad too lol.

Idk tbh, idk why I got The Ship Tutorial, I already knew how to play and had the single player and the official game when I bought it. 

I love playing this game but the most infuriating game I've played is Town of Salem because 80% of the people are absolute morons who have no idea of how the game and its different objectives function.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by Calebevb
13 hours ago, splix said:

cod ghosts

No, you sound like you have never even played it, that was a really good game

anywho worst game is prolly gmod, only 20 hours on that game and its just awful

Edited by Calebevb

Enchantment table.PNG

I pre-ordered the Smackdown version of WWE2K20 and needless to say, my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

Halo 5's story and animations was a massive disappointment

GFL's Furry Femboy Representation. Happy to help when I can! Here's your invitation for a fun time on GFL!

987824521_resized-image-Promo(1).jpeg.9a23fb145996527d145d5b9d5ac2e84f.jpeg

• 11 months later...
14 hours ago, Gurutum said:

I don't think there is only one video game that can be called "the worst one." However, I think we all have our favorite games. They may differ from one person to another. I love the Apps that pay you to play games.

Nah, Final fantasy 13 is the worst game.