Name:

Pawel99UK

SteamID:

Punished by:

blazingArson

Reason for the punishment:

warn limit oof

Why should your punishment be revoked?

hi i am greatly sorry it was that i got banned becouse i was in as a spy and i didnt now who it was then i heared a kos on a player witch was innocent then right after the traitor new who i was and got banned becouse i tried to pool of like i killed inn on porpouse beocue i didnt now he was until i checked the body then i saw  he was good then i saw that i got warned and then got banned for warn limit oof when it was my first time geting warned witch i do not under stand. i am sorry if i did get warned before but i didint got told that i was

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson

You were warned twice jsut this day and another time before hand
This is the report of the last warn that got you banned image.png.a7402969288afc077d7a052320271803.png

No mention of a kos or anything, just you killing an innocent who was killing a traitor when you were a Spy.
I also didnt hear or see a kos that round on token.
You tried to justify this by saying "I had to look like a traitor so I killed u" implying that you only killed token because you wanted to be seen as a traitor
No matter what, you aren't allowed to rdm as a Spy.
Your previous warn on this day, you tried to justify your rdm by saying "but it was funny", which does not excuse rdm.
Though I am for the removal of this ban (despite you straight up lying because you acknowledged both warns, and are saying you only got warned once), because according to gflbans, you 1st warn was on the 19th of feburary, well overa  week ago, yet it still says it's not expired?image.thumb.png.527d656b2b7887d168f26dffd79700a2.png
I've seen this happen a few times, but i forgot to make sure this time, very sorry!

I have been made aware that this is not be a bug, and is just be how the command is currently set, so the ban may stay. You've played on this server enough to know the rules.

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

You have been unbanned because this ban was administered due to a mistake with current gflbans stuff
Sorry for the inconvienence!
But please do not lie in future appeals though!

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers