nina

Ask the person below you!

A: Definitely Black Mirror.  A series of stand-alone dramas -- sharp, suspenseful, satirical tales that explore techno-paranoia -- it's a contemporary reworking of "The Twilight Zone" with stories that tap into the collective unease about the modern world, particularly regarding both intended and unintended consequences of new technologies and the effect they have on society and individuals. It really makes you think again about how things are going.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years (without going into identifying information), and what are you doing to get there now?

A: Prison

Q: Going back to any period of time without the ability to go back the present, what year would you go to?

what the fuck are you looking at? I don't do GFL anymore besides the discord

Posted  Edited by Shuruia

A: 2014. I could change so many things that I did wrong.

Q: If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

A: I lucid dream and have thought about this question during said dreams. I would have the power of Time Manipulation. I can go forward, backward, pause and play. Anything to do with time I can control. The possibilities are endless with this power and I believe it is the most overpowered superpower by far.

Q: What are your peripheral specs for your setup

1399736748_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.02962d5d9fa696b84a3cdfb9e9350791.gif

A: Technically speaking it was the egg that came first, the chicken was an evolution of a species that is now extinct. So basically a bird like creature shat out an egg and out came a chicken due to a mutation in the DNA or some cool science shit like that.

Q: How where the pyramids made, they are believed to look like the image below and no way a civilisation thousands of years ago could of made this

image.jpeg.41fefb2ee63f9b013ab143cf40e229f1.jpeg

A: This one is interesting. Well to start, the timing for the pyramids was extremely weird. To create the pyramids, the workers would have to be there basically 24/7 for multiple years. I don't know how ambitious they were about this project, but that seems very difficult. The pyramids also exactly align with the north, east, west, and south. This would require high level math, but that I could believe. The most interesting part is the construction material itself. Each block weighs about 2.5 tons, that seems extremely difficult for them to do. Combine all of these facts together and it seems extremely unlikely that they were able to do it alone. Some people believe that aliens may have visited them and used their technology to help them. Obviously, this sounds insane, but the case for ancient aliens doesn't come from a random theory. There are many depictions of crafts and ships flying over armies with thousands of soldiers in them. Unless we misunderstood what they were trying to say, this seems very odd. It could ancient aliens helping them or that the Egyptians were super good at this stuff. 

Q: How old are you?

jitticus

A: 16 (to add to what u said the co-ordinates of the pyramids are also the same as the speed of light or something or sound i cant remember @TheJitFace)

Q: What is you favourite conspiracy theory

• 4 weeks later...

A: The moon is fake. I dont believe it myself, but I find it interesting

Q: What is your favorite little-known indie game?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sirquaren moment