Shotta

Shotta's General Mute/.Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: GFL Garry's Mod/TTT Vanilla

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

22Savage#0002

Why were you banned?: Well, i got banned because i insulted someone because they insulted me, I know, it's dumb, and well, I couldn't hold myself from insulting back.

Why should you be unbanned?

I will not do it again, and is also want to get unbanned to be able to communicate with the members of the GFL TTT Vanilla Server, I promised I won't do it again, I'll be as respectful as possible and actually report someone who insults me to admins, and not insult them back.

Hello. I wasn't exactly there for what you did, but based from the description and the video you sent which you for some reason don't even acknowledge which shows that you either just don't care, or forgot that it was major enough for a ban that you should have remembered. This appeal almost looks like you're appealing for the server instead of the Discord. I'm going to be against this appeal.

I still think that you need more time, especially when sending something so graphic like that without considering how others would feel.

I sent it for a reason, that guy called me a Pedophile for no reason, you realize how screw'd up that is dude? Call me anything, but Pedophile? you just crossed the limit, why not punish him for being that offensive?

21 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

Extremely NSFW video + tried to evade the ban on an alt, didn't acknowledge either.
Yeah, I'm against this appeal as well.

I didn't ban evade, i switched to my old account and joined back, if i wanted to ban evade, i wouldn't name myself the SAME name i had.

3 hours ago, Shotta said:

I didn't ban evade, i switched to my old account and joined back, if i wanted to ban evade, i wouldn't name myself the SAME name i had.

That is literally what evading means lol, 

anyways -1 I agree with the other mods 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg