Devizee

Devizee's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): r0ut, Talan.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:560262782

Admin that banned you: Cola

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have taken a huge break from the online/gaming community to get my head in the right place and i really want to surf again mostly to chill out and talk with other people.

Posted  Edited by Dini

Didn't you just get banned last week from cheating on another surf server?

(Besides the current 6 account bans you have atm on ours)

Edited by Dini

Posted  Edited by Dini
5 minutes ago, Devizee said:

oh yeah that was for a startzone glitch on whiteout which i was told by vhiln that it was allowed but then he also got banned for it too

I thought you just got back from this big break and haven't been banned

Edited by Dini

1 minute ago, Devizee said:

i did just get back and i went to start surfing on boner but that happened

Okay well memes aside now. We don't unban people that try and ban evade. If someone tries to ban evade whatever their ban length was becomes permanent and has no chance in changing besides accidents on our part. Not only did you ban evade once, you ban evaded 5 times yeah FIVE. Not only this, we had to personally go in database to remove all your cheated times, replays, multiple alt times, and multiple alt replays. It wasn't fun.

Moral of the story is, we will never unban someone that cheats. The chances of that will be 🤏
 if you're not of course counting said person getting banned just a few days prior for doing the exact same thing.  

never cheated on glf idiot

Really good case you're making here. Before I know you'll tell me it was your brother on your 5 other accounts.

Just now, Devizee said:

i never said i didnt have alts

Which brings us right around the circle to, what were the chances again for someone that ban evades?

0 as u said yourself

Right.. Well due to the 5 other times you tried to ban evade we will not be unbanning you at this time. Your original ban was for, yes, cheating. Which has been discussed (quite recently actually) on ksf which makes this all funnier. Then, to top it all off you get banned a week ago for 'cheating' again. May have little more chances in the VERY distant future but for now, we aren't unbanning you. Have a good day, Talan!