Keemstar Screeming

Keemstar Screeming's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): Keemstar Screaming

SteamID: Steam_76561198298453715

Admin that banned you: Loke

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?:

Because when loke is online and on the server i can't talk. This i can understand because I was saying the N word but like my name was keemstar. So I was like acting like keemstar by saying the N word. I would like to be unmuted because I only talk in chat and I don't feel like talking on the mic. 15 years is too much to wait for getting unmuted

It's almost like saying the n word is specifically banned on our server. Additionally, this shows no real sign of remorse or of you being apologetic for your actions. I would highly advise this appeal be denied.

plum4 (1).jpg

Like Plum said, you don't exactly show remorse and are instead trying to pass it off as being part of your name. That doesn't absolve you of blame. However, I'm willing to give you a chance to make your case as to why you should be unmuted. I looked through chat logs at your history, all 29 pages of it. There's multiple instances of you using the N word, an instance where you repeatedly spammed Nazi, and then another where you spammed that all Germans were/are Nazis. 

So, why should you be unmuted after the SM muted you himself? And, if you do get unmuted/have the mute reduced, are you going to change and quit doing that kind of stuff?

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Yes I do 100% regret what I did and saying about the racist quotes. Its no one but my self fault I take full responsibility for my actions. I should have never sayed the N word and that all germans are nazi because it's racist and highly offensive to the German people and to black people. If I ever get unmuted then I will quit doing that kind of stuff and only focus and only talk about the Game.

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

I'm willing to give you another chance so long as you do follow through with what you say. I'll remove the mute since it's already been four days when I'm in front of my laptop/PC again provided that no one has any objections and such

Edited by Roger Gunshot

Signature by @Auralanity

Sorry it took me so long to finally get back to you on this, but the appeal has been accepted and the mute lifted. Please make good on your promises here, otherwise any subsequent appeals may not be accepted

Signature by @Auralanity