Male_08

reme leader 049's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name:ย Reme

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111835953

Reason: NO INTENTION TO ROLEPLAY

Admin: Log

Why thisย should be revoked:

I am extremely very super sorry with a cherry on top for having No Intention To RolePlay ๐Ÿ˜žย ๐Ÿ˜ž. I will attempt to show an intention to ROLEPLAY next time.ย ย ALSO I murdered that mando in self defense!!!ย He looked like a trooper so I opened the door thinking the b2s locked him up. Then he opened fire on me and I discovered he was actually a mando. So as you can see, all honest mistakes here on my part.

ย 

ย 

ALSO the players want me to be unbanned!!! The final vote was a massive 2 - 7. The 2 being against the unbanning of the Reme leader 049. I see this as a win, win. Players happy, I can get my arc back, youโ€™re happy.ย 

From my POV, you kept trespassing into brig, released 2 prisoners (one was a clone who was arrested for tresspassing)ย and other was the mando you mentioned) and on top of that you were arrested quite a bit in a short amount of time, which is why I banned you for NITRP.ย 

Posted โ€†Edited by reme leader 049 - Edit Reason: UHHHHHHHH things changed ๐Ÿ˜”
On 3/18/2021 at 4:38 PM, TheREEBoi said:

From my POV, you kept trespassing into brig, released 2 prisoners (one was a clone who was arrested for tresspassing)ย and other was the mando you mentioned) and on top of that you were arrested quite a bit in a short amount of time, which is why I banned you for NITRP.ย 

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, most of those arrests were for minor things like breaking pts. I can imagine a trooper accidentally or purposefully breaking pts.ย ALSO I said sorry and you canโ€™t beat thatย 

Edited by reme leader 049
UHHHHHHHH things changed ๐Ÿ˜”

On 3/18/2021 at 3:58 PM, reme leader 049 said:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, most of those arrests were for minor things like breaking pts. I can imagine a trooper accidentally or purposefully breaking pts. and the other ones were accidents on the shocks part. The people I uhhh killed said to not arrest me but the shock did anyhow.ย ALSO I said sorry and you canโ€™t beat thatย 

things changed reme lmao, consent or not you still gonna get arrested

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Just now, MrSleeps said:

things changed reme lmao, consent or not you still gonna get arrested

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 2 weeks later...