ShonB's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name:

Shon

SteamID:

ShonB

Punished by:

RedFive

Reason for the punishment:

He gagged me twice and I think it's because I started to make some jokes at his expense

Why should your punishment be revoked?

This is my 3rd time actually playing gmod and before today I didn't even know about all the different classes and rules to your guys server. I joined the community and was having fun all day even when I was gagged by Red5 for slurs which was incredibly rude, immature and disrespectful of me but I was not directing these words at any individual out of malintent, using them in a way to hurt anyone's feelings or out of anger, they were a total accident and I apologized after saying them both times. Red5 the admin though was very much annoyed with me and gagged me twice, placed a text chat ban on me with no explanation, and when he decided to get offline he banned me from the server for a day WITH NO PROVOCATION OR BREACH OF THE RULES OF THE SERVER. Red5 never warned me about the rules until he was already gagging/muting/ or banning me which admittedly was my fault until. he pointed me in the direction of your rules and after reading them and he still decided to ban me even after I did not break any rule or say anything sassy to him, he just decided since he was leaving I could not be trusted to stay on the server. I understand if he has been a valued member of the community but if you were to ask anyone I was playing with today I was only trying to bring enjoyment into the server as best I could without disrespecting anyone. I saw Red5's actions as very disrespectful and he was obviously abusing his authority, everyone else in the server was unbothered and cold tell I was a new player floundering to fit into the game. I may have typed out too much but I felt it necessary after a complete disaster of a night I had playing with Red5, he was rude, unhelpful, not friendly, and obviously had a grudge against me because I got a little rowdy. I'll be back Friday or sooner once my ban is lifted and I highly suggest looking into Red5's actions on the server as the sole admin at the time. Anything he says please fact check, I admit to wrong doing but Red5 was being just as dirty bac towards me so please take my words with consideration. Thank you GFLClan admins for reading my message I hope you have a fine day.

Hello, you were banned by me for harassment after consistently messaging in chat at me, calling sus, disrespecting me in chat and spamming false statements after being gagged twice for slurs and muted once for the aformentioned disruptive behavior.

Slurs are slurs, you couldn't seem to understand that and pressed the question several times about why you couldn't say the N slur. You proceeded to say it again after the first gag and after I had told you several times you couldn't say it. This is when the harassment started and why the mute happened; all you would say were complaints that I had gagged you for no reason, begging to be ungagged, and false claims about me.

Claiming to be a "new player floundering to fit in the game" doesn't work when I asked you to type !roles and !motd several times and you wouldnt; and the claim that "everyone else in the server was unbothered" doesn't work when they can confirm your disruptive behavior and how you didn't stop even when prompted. They can also confirm that you feigned ignorance when I asked you to do those things above.

You refused to stop any of the things above besides the slurs when I asked. You were warned about the rules by me, and it also wasn't your first time on the server.  This is why you were banned; there was absolutely provocation. There was no abuse of authority; I was doing my job as staff.

I'll admit that I should've issued an official warning for harassment before going to the full day ban, this is true. I don't think that would've stopped you as me verbally asking you didn't.

5638C2BF-743C-4A28-920A-1213BDC7A345.gif.09e57b872322e41971dd36a75c880bb7.gif