ImWaitn23

ImWaitn23's General Mute/.Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord, Pc

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

ImWaitn#2486

Why were you banned?: Rule 6 minor

Why should you be unbanned?

I should have my day mute be removed as the link I sent was from an official discord gif site. That simply means I was not breaching any forms of rule 6 from a nudity point or a Discord Terms Of Service point because of it being through discord itself. With all regards to alexis for removing my Gif and muting me trying to keep things clean, I think under the circumstances I was In I wasn't breaching anything and should have my mute removed.

Kind Regards Waitn :)

The moderation team deemed it NFSW after we all discussed it. You were warned for other things as well. I'd put in my vote to accept the appeal but your behavior over-all suggests that you needed a Punishment. Especially with the constant staff disrespect.

just cuz it’s not tos or if It’s from another officials discord means nothing to us, this is “our” rules, and it is in fact nsfw, I also agree with Alexis ur behavior in that discord is terrible with the constant staff disrespect. 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Hey guys, iv wanted to ask if you guys could look past the fact that i have been disrespecting the staff and notice that i have calmed down more. Also the fact that you guys are using staff disrespect against me on rule 6 infringement i feel it isnt fair because that goes under a rule 9. I see the problem with me being annoying but it goes under a complete different rule section so it shouldn't have to interfere and cause a bias result. Following this, you guys deemed something NSFW even though nothing revealing to the extent of NSFW was shown and in a some cases the ass Gif is the closest you'll get to SFW... Above all, Im looking to at least get it shortened so that i can talk in discord for the up coming wipe and discuss with whats wrong on the immediate wipe.

Your appeal has been denied

We have our rules that people need to follow, we dont allow the image you sent. And the cherry on top with the staff disrespect doesnt help either. Please re appeal in a couple months.

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg