PureBG

PureBG's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 10 perc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80375710

Admin that banned you: Nocapp

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): first mute, after words ban for ghosting

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Firstly i was in an argument with someone who though i rdm'd him because he didn't know how the game works and was lying about it. Afterwards he rdm'd me and admins didn't do shit because they were friends or something defending that piece of shit. Afterwards i got banned for ghosting and i don't know why? Hard admin abuse because they can't win arguments and are soft af. Hire new people these guys are corrupt af. ty 

Hey I banned you for teaming/ghosting with Plenkcton the first thing I wanna address is the "admin didn't do anything" he was slayed for the revenge RDM and told to stop and also your gag was for telling someone to kill themselves you were told to stop harassing them multiple times which you refused to do also the ghosting indecent I was talking with your friends on the server and he claimed that everyone was proven Which was not the case as the map was bank and there was no tester but you claimed that everyone was proven via shooting at t's which was not possible but anyways ill leave this to the SM/ Senior admins to sort out i believe your ban was justified

Reviewing report logs the person who had revenge rdmed you was indeed slain and report was handled by Kitsune MD so don’t know what you’re on about with them not being punished. Secondly in the case ghosting case there were very few proven, as it was bank and there hadn’t been used a portable tester on the map so there was still many unproven, the fact that you were a dead T and your friend then kills the T and call that everyone else was proven, screams foul play.

Based on your ban history across GFL servers aswell, this appeal is declined and the ban will remain.

Thank you for appealing anyway.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png