co-founder

co-founder's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): co-founder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565949129

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): it was a month server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned from the server while i was doing lj, i wasnt sure why i was banned so i checked the ban logs on the website and it said i was using b hop macros, the only thing sketchy i was doing was rolling my mouse around--on the wheel, like upside down-- I didnt know this was something i could get banned for and i will be more carful in the future because i enjoy this server and i also get good frames and ping, i was also recommended by a friend and we were gonna try kz, sorry for the trouble i wont roll my mouse around again lol

-btw i have a corsair harpoon

On 3/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, co-founder said:

the only thing sketchy i was doing was rolling my mouse around--on the wheel, like upside down

I..... uhh......actually don't know why you were doing that - sounds weird as hell, but I am not going to judge. 😛

Anyways, you were banned for hyperscroll - some mice have a feature of unlocking the mouse wheel to spin freely with much less friction, this will get you a 1-month ban. There is a big red notice in the chat when you join the server!

This is a global one month ban, meaning you are banned from every global KZ server - even outside GFL. You are going to need to appeal this to the KZ Global Admin team, and if your appeal is accepted, you may appeal here and get your ban removed from GFL! You can appeal KZ Global Bans here: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

Closed.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you have any further questions - Infra#0001 or https://gfl.gs/kzdiscord

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png