Brandiddly

The state of the cs:go bhop server

So I have been on the bhop server for a while, and during i would say fall 2020 the server was booming and it would always have many people on at once. now I have noticed that its not nearly as populated as it once has been. lately the numbers are kind of picking up with some more people getting on but, its not like how it was. there are a few issues with the server 1 is pretty major and I feel like that's a part of why the server has kind of died down.

the first and the biggest problem. the timer... so the timer is awful it takes a very long time for it to load and sometimes almost doesn't at all. I've noticed people get very frustrated with that and just leave the server all together and join others. I have tried several time to address this issue however nothing ever avails to it and it stays the same and I have to constantly tell people who ask me "where's my timer?" that they'll just have to wait a bit and hopefully it will load.

another smaller issue competitive maps in the map pool. they really shouldn't be here in the first place and should be a simple fix.

and maybe there should be a bigger item shop as well definitely the least important of the changes that should happen but its very small and doesn't have very much of anything in it.

all in all i just want to see the server fixed and back to the state it was in a few months back GFL has a great community in bhop and I would hate to see it all go away. :(

No worries!  You're good.  I didn't want to bump back and forth with a reply.  Thanks for letting the team learn more about the state of bhop along with some constructive suggestions.  Very nice!  It's always very hard to give feedback especially if it might appear like criticism.  You're doing it the right way 🙂

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152